SOLD Icey-Tek 115 litre coolbox and seat cushion.

Andy135

• Andy135 changed the title to SOLD Icey-Tek 115 litre coolbox and seat cushion.
20 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

There isn't one. No such thing unless they are all in the exact same condition and loads available to buy 2nd hand! 

Anything is basically worth what someone is prepared to pay for it at that time. The seller should ask for what he would like, and then if necessary negotiate a price (generally slightly less or stick to the listed price) with his buyer. I personally would never respond to an "offers over" listing unless I desperately wanted the item, and even then would not offer even £0.001 over the original figure. If you want say £250.00 for something, then list that as the price, otherwise list it as an auction style. Just my tuppeny worth!!! Geoff. 

19 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Anything is basically worth what someone is prepared to pay for it at that time. The seller should ask for what he would like, and then if necessary negotiate a price (generally slightly less or stick to the listed price) with his buyer. I personally would never respond to an "offers over" listing unless I desperately wanted the item, and even then would not offer even £0.001 over the original figure. If you want say £250.00 for something, then list that as the price, otherwise list it as an auction style. Just my tuppeny worth!!! Geoff. 

Yeah, but all academic now Geoff. As he's sold it to some mug!! 

34 minutes ago, Geoff said:

All different views on things, Andy is from the world of high finance and looks at things different to common people like me. 

On 9/25/2022 at 8:49 PM, Andy135 said:

Yeah, but that's just it. I don't know what the market is for these coolers, hence feeling my way with "offers over". I'm not out to rob anyone but I don't want my pants pulled down unknowingly either.

no you are just an outlaw😆