thought for the day

captin slows old outlaw

Bless you Pete! Glad someone recognises all the back-breaking work that goes on behind the scenes to keep this site running.

But I couldn't do it without @Saintly Fish and @JonC standing around drinking tea and watching me. 👍😉🤣

1 hour ago, JonC said:

I saw something that reminded me of @Andy135also. 

44CF8058-D2B2-4391-9233-13BD8529BBEB.jpeg

Nah, that's not me, it's my long-lost twin. We were separated at birth. I inherited the family fortune and he was adopted by a family of Essex scaffolders. Last I heard they kicked him out cos he didn't like pot noodles.

16 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Typical moderator bias here though. Allowing some to post jokes in the incorrect section whilst crucifying others for the same crime!! 
tsk tsk

Surely this doesn’t surprise you? 
My ball -‘my rules. 

1 hour ago, Saintly Fish said:

Typical moderator bias here though. Allowing some to post jokes in the incorrect section whilst crucifying others for the same crime!! 
tsk tsk

What he posted wasn't a joke - it wouldn't stand up on it's own out of the context of the thread, so it can stay. Glad you agree that it's a crime however...

9 hours ago, JonC said:

Surely this doesn’t surprise you? 
My ball -‘my rules. 

We used to say "It's my bat and my ball and you're not playing". I would guess that JC abbreviated that due to his inability to choose the correct "Y" word. Geoff. 😉