Winter blues

well i cant Waite for the snow to come.

then there will be snow drifts road  and rail  closure ect.

then all the complaints about how we are not ready for the snow and ice .

then there will be the throe . plumbers will be biz y sorting out the burst pipes,

there will be programs on the t v why we are not ready for this weather.

same every year. is it fun

47 minutes ago, captin slows old outlaw said:

well i cant Waite for the snow to come.

then there will be snow drifts road  and rail  closure ect.

then all the complaints about how we are not ready for the snow and ice .

then there will be the throe . plumbers will be biz y sorting out the burst pipes,

there will be programs on the t v why we are not ready for this weather.

same every year. is it fun

Nice tu sea yew woke up in a cheery mood this morning Pete!!

Yep, not too happy at the moment as I have gone down with yet another UTI, however, this is a known issue with folk that are immunosuppressed, but a UTI is of major concern regarding sepsis, so it needs to be fixed el-pronto. This time, I have only had one night of a 41.3C fever temp.

Stupid feckers at the surgery lost/mishandled my first two samples 🙄, so I went in there with the 3rd and jumped up and down a bit (a lot). Luckily they have a 'placement' paramedic, who understood the situation and was on the ball, so sorted me out. 👍

TBF, I am on an antibiotic for kidney infections, but it seems to work well (better than all the others) on my UTI.

I hate winter because this sort of crap hits me hard, and I get almost as bad tempered as @JonC 🤣

Edited by GPSguru

8 hours ago, GPSguru said:

Yep, not too happy at the moment as I have gone down with yet another UTI, however, this is a known issue with folk that are immunosuppressed, but a UTI is of major concern regarding sepsis, so it needs to be fixed el-pronto. This time, I have only had one night of a 41.3C fever temp.

Stupid feckers at the surgery lost/mishandled my first two samples 🙄, so I went in there with the 3rd and jumped up and down a bit (a lot). Luckily they have a 'placement' paramedic, who understood the situation and was on the ball, so sorted me out. 👍

TBF, I am on an antibiotic for kidney infections, but it seems to work well (better than all the others) on my UTI.

I hate winter because this sort of crap hits me hard, and I get almost as bad tempered as @JonC 🤣

Wow, I’m sorry I asked. Oh hold on a minute I didn’t because no one wants to hear you winging like Dot Cotton. 🖕

10 hours ago, GPSguru said:

almost ?  😱

2 hours ago, JonC said:

Wow, I’m sorry I asked. Oh hold on a minute I didn’t because no one wants to hear you winging like Dot Cotton. 🖕

I know you like to play fast and loose, winging it with your spelling, but in this case I think you mean whinging?

#spellingpolice

3 hours ago, Andy135 said:

I know you like to play fast and loose, winging it with your spelling, but in this case I think you mean whinging?

#spellingpolice

Sorry Andy - whingeing. That should please Jon! Geoff. 🙂

57 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

No need for all this,

Just call the #twatfromessex a complete tosser, and you would be bang on ..............

Wow, even by my standards (which are real low), that's mean!! 
Just because your ill......

#thespiritofchristmasislostonthisone

1 hour ago, GPSguru said:

No need for all this,

Just call the #twatfromessex a complete tosser, and you would be bang on ..............

Hmmm, I'm not sure we understand how you really feel about him. Why don't you spell it out more clearly for us? 😱😉🤣