daio web

1 hour ago, daio web said:

hi all had a great day out yesterday left the house at 5 am slow drive out to a mark of mine    in the bristol channel  still dark when i arrived  we had 15 cod between the 2 of us only took 5 fish home for some of the family still got cod left over from last time i went out biggest was 9 lb and rest about 3 to 5 lb   back in the house by 445 just before it got dark this river usk can be a nightmare in the dark a lot of big trees somtimes until next time boys top dangling

Come on Dave, you've been hanging out here long enough to know that just words mean nothing!! 👀

2 minutes ago, daio web said:

lol i havent got a clue how to do these photo uploads 🐳

There are many threads on here that explain how it's done mate. Wait for a while and @Andy135 will paste a link for you. Just follow the instructions and practice. You'll soon get the hang of it bud! 

3 hours ago, daio web said:

hi all had a great day out yesterday left the house at 5 am slow drive out to a mark of mine    in the bristol channel  still dark when i arrived  we had 15 cod between the 2 of us only took 5 fish home for some of the family still got cod left over from last time i went out biggest was 9 lb and rest about 3 to 5 lb   back in the house by 445 just before it got dark this river usk can be a nightmare in the dark a lot of big trees somtimes until next time boys top dangling

Good fishing! Well done that man 👍👍

10 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

Well done @daio web, so an old dog can learn new tricks after all!! 

haha thanks bud still a nightmare i had to speak to my son on the phone whats app the photos to him in manchester then he photo shoped them emailed them back then talked me through putting them up  but i will get there