Desperate Darren and the Huss...

Saintly Fish

Well done with the fish and the rescue effort. I hope you had your card reader on board and hadn’t left it in the van. Nothing worse than watching them going through their empty wallets pretending the don’t have your fees. 

4 minutes ago, JonC said:

Well done with the fish and the rescue effort. I hope you had your card reader on board and hadn’t left it in the van. Nothing worse than watching them going through their empty wallets pretending the don’t have your fees. 

No such luck, all I got was a muffled fanks as they shoved me off the side of the ratty old commercial clamer I'd pulled alongside. 🙄

1 minute ago, Saintly Fish said:

No such luck, all I got was a muffled fanks as they shoved me off the side of the ratty old commercial clamer I'd pulled alongside. 🙄

Oh well, you done your good deed. Not all heroes wear their pants on the outside it seems. 

2 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

On the way back we got flagged down by 3 guys in an old rib, their engine had packed up and we had to tow them slowly back to Warsash at 6 knots. 

Looks like an old  SIB ?

You did the right thing, and let us hope they learnt from it 🙄

Good job on the codling, there seems to be a few about, I will put up my Saturday report later.

8 minutes ago, jonnyswamp said:

Nice one, I don't see you holding a Codling up, did you not catch one.....

Or did them young uns show you how it was done

Well, you know how it is Nick. You take them, you anchor, you supply the bait, the equipment etc then you let them "catch" the cod!! 🤷🏻‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Well done. You did the right thing whatever anyone says about you. After all, letting the next generation catch all the cod is what it's all about! 🤣👍

PS: nice dogfish 😉