SOLD 80hp Predator 165 Sea Angler - 30kt pocket rocket.

Andy135

2013 Predator 165 Sea Angler with Suzuki DF80 engine.

F2FMQar.jpg

brjx7SE.jpg

i9XIVX9.jpg

JP8Adff.jpg

ProIKBg.jpg

xaCpWnP.jpg

• Full service history.
  • Only 2 owners from new.
  • Factory fitted Suzuki DF80 outboard - this is the largest horsepower outboard for the hull design. Engine had just 97 hours and 15 mins at the last service (May 2020). This will have gone up since then but not significantly.
  • She has nearly every factory extra added (stainless rails, stainless bait table, stainless boarding ladder, towing eyes for water toys, rod racks, stainless nav light arch, rear bench seat, full (unused) seat cushion set) and sits on her own galvanised trailer.
  • Comes with a Lowrance Elite Ti-7 plotter/fishfinder, with a full UK C-Map chart and a TotalScan side-scan/down-scan transducer.
  • Fixed VHF which connects via NMEA0183 to the plotter to enable GPS location for DSC messaging/emergencies.
  • Twin batteries, with charging managed by a Blue Sea charge controller, with a 1-2-OFF battery switch.
  • 5kg bruce anchor, 5m of chain and 70m of octoplait anchor rode.
  • Twin 30 litre fuel tanks with Suzuki dry-break fuel line connectors.

Looking for somewhere in the region of £13,500.

Does that feel like strong money? The fact is that yes, it is. But this boat is spotless, has masses of factory extras, has lead a very sheltered life, and has the best engine for the hull. Where else will you find an 80hp minter?

PM's to @Andy135

Thanks for looking 👍

2 hours ago, JDP said:

Wow 30kts from an 80 is good. My boat is the same length with a Suzuki 140 and a top speed of 30. Yours must be a fair amount lighter and far less v in the hull. 

Good luck in the sale.

Thanks and yes, we had her up to 31kts coming back over Culver Spit. I had my daughter with me and she kept egging me on; "Faster Daddy!" 🤣

I ran out of bravery before the engine ran out of revs - it had another 500rpm to give.

• Andy135 changed the title to SOLD 80hp Predator 165 Sea Angler - 30kt pocket rocket.
8 minutes ago, JonC said:

Do you need my bank details for the cut?

The new owner came from FAFB but thanks anyway for posting her onto Facebook. It was quite an experience fending off the chancers, time-wasters and fender-kickers.

4 hours ago, Andy135 said:

Apache went to her new home today. Sad to see her go but I know she's gone to a great home and will catch many more (dog)fish in the South-west. 👍

Well done, boats are selling quite quickly at the moment, and seem to be going for strong money.

What part of the SW is the new owner from ?

13 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

Well done, boats are selling quite quickly at the moment, and seem to be going for strong money.

What part of the SW is the new owner from ?

Plymouth to be precise. He's peeked in here already and I'm hoping he'll sign up as a full member.