First bass of the season.

Saintly Fish

30 minutes ago, Geoff said:

That takes a bit of imagination to qualify as a fish pic - it looks more like a used hanky being taught to swim! Geoff.😉

You smasher of a boys fishing tales. If my word isn't good enough then how about those of an 11 year old? Shame on you! 

2 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

Thank you Dave, at last a voice of reason!! 

Not a voice of reason at all. Dave was not a member when someone who shall remain nameless (for the time being) stated "no pics = no fish, so he is unaware comments in earlier posts. Of course, I am sure that Leo knows that we would never trash his efforts as he is well aware of the fact that he generally outfishes his father and probably realizes that the reason that you failed to picture  his catch was because of your lack of your own! Geoff. 😉

33 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Not a voice of reason at all. Dave was not a member when someone who shall remain nameless (for the time being) stated "no pics = no fish, so he is unaware comments in earlier posts. Of course, I am sure that Leo knows that we would never trash his efforts as he is well aware of the fact that he generally outfishes his father and probably realizes that the reason that you failed to picture  his catch was because of your lack of your own! Geoff. 😉

You just keep telling yourself that! 

53 minutes ago, Geoff said:

I think that Neil as a member of the SLT is of high enough standing to be trusted to give a factual account of events and not be cross questioned over it. On this site we are all equal but some of us are more equal than others. 

31 minutes ago, JonC said:

I think that Neil as a member of the SLT is of high enough standing to be trusted to give a factual account of events and not be cross questioned over it. On this site we are all equal but some of us are more equal than others. 

Animal Farm - 1984? Geoff.

Edited by Geoff

9 hours ago, JDP said:

First thing I recognised was the little rod, thought to myself that looks fun. What line class are you using ?

Great looking location in the background.

I'm jealous of the young lads hair, only hair I have is off my dog now!!!

IIRC it's 10lb mono Jon. We have dog hair too if you'd like some more? I can send foc! 
The back ground is called Badnam creek, it is like a little Everglades. Perfect for kayaking and tender usage, right next to our marina and all within ship to shore radio range, just in case ! Leo is very safe there messing about on the water, and is now allowed off on the tender solo. 

Edited by Saintly Fish