Force 9 Saturday

JonC

Good to see you getting out on the water, is that a first with the stingray ? Im not to keen dealing with them after a small one like that put its sting through a centre of my hand while diving, the most painful thing ever and Ive had a fair amount of broken bones over the years.  Haven't seen you fishing with your lad lately, is he not into it as much as you ?

4 hours ago, JDP said:

Good to see you getting out on the water, is that a first with the stingray ? Im not to keen dealing with them after a small one like that put its sting through a centre of my hand while diving, the most painful thing ever and Ive had a fair amount of broken bones over the years.  Haven't seen you fishing with your lad lately, is he not into it as much as you ?

I’ve had a few in the past from the boat and beach but they’re always a nice surprise. I was impressed with the tenacity of the thing, when I hooked into it I was thinking smooth hound or bass because it was throwing shapes all over the place. 
My boy is too busy these days, always playing cricket or rugby in winter and he has had a girlfriend for about 8 months now so that’s his lot done.