Here's mine

andydavy

Hi Andy, welcome aboard.

Are you posting from an iPhone? If so, try editing the photo slightly, then saving and re-posting. Some of our users have found that fixes the issue of sideways photos.

She looks lovely, even if she is sideways. 200 hours is nothing for a 2008 boat! Barely run in 👍

Engine serviced every year since new. Cruises at 2800rpm at 16knots. Top end is 24 knots. So a lot slower than my old Quicksilver 640 but 90% of the time you get to marks in the same time as you don't have to back off because of the horrible slamming. So much more comfortable, civilised (even has a proper toilet) and just as much deck space.

Problem is someone seems to have stolen all the cod from sussex!!

13 minutes ago, andydavy said:

Engine serviced every year since new. Cruises at 2800rpm at 16knots. Top end is 24 knots. So a lot slower than my old Quicksilver 640 but 90% of the time you get to marks in the same time as you don't have to back off because of the horrible slamming. So much more comfortable, civilised (even has a proper toilet) and just as much deck space.

Problem is someone seems to have stolen all the cod from sussex!!

There is something to be said for travelling in comfort. These other oiks just don’t get it.