The boat - Ocean Breeze.

TerryW

On 12/2/2020 at 6:44 AM, Saintly Fish said:

Very nice Terry. 
I can see any cushions though! 

I am currently designing the caravanning decking. Great space for fishing at the mo but will need movable seating/cushions for the gin and tonics for this Summer.

I'll obviously do it all on the cheap (I am like that). 

T

On 12/4/2020 at 6:30 AM, Saintly Fish said:

A man after my wife’s own heart! 
what colour are you interior furnishings? Has the Mrs had a hand in the nest making?

The girlfriend is actively involved and very keen on the boat. The interior isn't that fantastic at the moment and also needs some inventiveness. The photo is of the interior, I guess the factory fit. Not bad but can be improved a lot. 

_6210047.jpg

On 12/4/2020 at 9:13 PM, GPSguru said:

The Rodman is a proper boat ............... I have done a lot of game fishing off Rodmans, especially in the Azores, Cape Verde, and Madeira ..............

Psst ....... it needs a fly bridge !

It has enough freeboard without an "upstairs" although spotting the marlin would be fun.  Had a holiday in San Miguel recently great place. Saw the whales and dolphins. Very cool.

2 minutes ago, TerryW said:

The girlfriend is actively involved and very keen on the boat. The interior isn't that fantastic at the moment and also needs some inventiveness. The photo is of the interior, I guess the factory fit. Not bad but can be improved a lot. 

_6210047.jpg

Looks good. That is surprisingly close to @Saintly Fish's interior, only his is rhubarb and custard stripes.

5 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Looks good. That is surprisingly close to @Saintly Fish's interior, only his is rhubarb and custard stripes.

I might have knicked the photo from "saintly". Mine is the same but the material on the seats is a little less well presented. I'll give them a refurb in the Spring. At the mo, I am going over all the mechanics and electronics although it seems ok save for a patch of work on the D4 heat exchanger that my Marine Engineer (Tom) found when doing the pre-purchase inspection. I am going to get the expert to re-condition that little area so that I have the engine in a known condition as it hasn't got proper service records. I always keep an in-depth record for my own peace of mind and the next owner's pleasure.

9 minutes ago, TerryW said:

It absolutely is. I won't let anyone else near my boats. Nuff said.

Agreed. He is a good chap. Extremely hard to get hold of sometimes but when your in trouble and you can’t fix it yourself, he’s the guy to go to.