Cornish bass

Josh

9 hours ago, Dicky said:

Nice one mate, i'm down in Croyde for a long weekend with the family, best weather for months and boat is sat on the drive!!

Yeah, but at least you got the family around you to keep you amused and stop you from thinking about it, eh!! 🙃

Update on todays pollacking trip with the local fella.

we struggled we had a lovely forecast I think I caught 3 pollack small /and he had couple whiting and pouting. I really wanted to give him a good days sport. But it’s not always as you want it. I did stop on the exact same tracks that I had those bass yesterday too but  no joy.

Check this pic though we stopped and a ball of bait went through and Tuna sitting right under the ball on the sounder.IMG_4161.jpeg.5fa37c0bff03cee239de573c30e9686f.jpeg

we had tuna jumping sporadically in the distance and close to the boat throughout the day which was nice to show Ian, some really small ones too .

nice day and company hope I can take him again soon

10 hours ago, Dicky said:

Nice one mate, i'm down in Croyde for a long weekend with the family, best weather for months and boat is sat on the drive!!

Too nice for October mate can’t be too much more of this surely this year