New Bass PB

KennyPowers

3 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Nice one. @JonC was upselling for you. He told us it was 8lb 8. 

That was the original report. I think he still had the double grippers attached. I usually have to unhook Micks fish for him as he goes into a bit of a spasm when he catches one. 

12 hours ago, JonC said:

That was the original report. I think he still had the double grippers attached. I usually have to unhook Micks fish for him as he goes into a bit of a spasm when he catches one. 

When he says unhook fish he means knock them off with the net, unbelievable I can solo net a 7 pound fish but Jon cannot net a 3lber🤣🤣 my digital scales on the boat are temperamental that’s why I weighed it again on land with different scales, need some good ones🎣

9 hours ago, KennyPowers said:

When he says unhook fish he means knock them off with the net, unbelievable I can solo net a 7 pound fish but Jon cannot net a 3lber🤣🤣 my digital scales on the boat are temperamental that’s why I weighed it again on land with different scales, need some good ones🎣

It probably lost a bit of moisture too by the time you got it to land. That can make a difference. 

10 hours ago, KennyPowers said:

Does the bloke who threw my landing net in the sea when he was having one of his spasms really want to talk about landing nets?🤣🤣

1 hour ago, KennyPowers said:

I slipped on the deck there was so much oil on it from your engine start up🤣🤣

The only things on my deck were the broken plates that you elbow dropped as you threw my net over the rail.