Kenny Powers at it again!!

KennyPowers

2 hours ago, KennyPowers said:

This will be repeated June the 2nd when the AmBASSador places in the crouch comp for the third year running😉

Not if I've got any say in it. I'll be in your waters!

18 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

Not if I've got any say in it. I'll be in your waters!

If you’re fishing on Jon’s boat there’s a greater chance you either spend the day doing donuts with his autopilot or breaking down🤣🤣 and because I won’t be fishing out of the river he has no one to follow! You will be catching whiting all day in the stink🤣🤣

2 hours ago, KennyPowers said:

If you’re fishing on Jon’s boat there’s a greater chance you either spend the day doing donuts with his autopilot or breaking down🤣🤣 and because I won’t be fishing out of the river he has no one to follow! You will be catching whiting all day in the stink🤣🤣

Oh, He said HE taught YEW all you No

1 hour ago, captin slows old outlaw said:

poor jon what has he done to deserv all this

I’ve done nothing but be kind to this guy, I’ve spent hours of my time showing him how to hold the rod, turn the reel, cast out, bait up etc etc and this is the Fanks I get. 

16 hours ago, JonC said:

I’ve done nothing but be kind to this guy, I’ve spent hours of my time showing him how to hold the rod, turn the reel, cast out, bait up etc etc and this is the Fanks I get. 

you are so helpfull to outhers