Intention to leave group

Odyssey

NOTICE OF MY INTENTION TO LEAVE THE GROUP!
It may or may not be disappointing to some people to know that I have decided to leave this page, I am sick and tired of the constant criticisms and  remarks about things that have nothing to do with anyone else but me. I am disappointed in several  members....
Okay... So I like dressing-up in rubber clothes. So what? And, my culinary tastes might seem strange to some people... but I have particular liking for cucumbers. Which brings me to the matter of my sexual preferences, which I know might seem strange to some people, but group sex with dwarfs, and pygmies is only a ‘small’ perversion compared to the other matter... And the magistrate was particularly understanding when I explained that running naked through our local park wearing crotchless fluffy underwear on my head and brandishing a dildo in each hand is an ancient pagan custom and...
Oh shit ! Wrong group!
Please ignore all of the above.
Happy New Year 😁

3 hours ago, Odyssey said:

NOTICE OF MY INTENTION TO LEAVE THE GROUP!
It may or may not be disappointing to some people to know that I have decided to leave this page, I am sick and tired of the constant criticisms and  remarks about things that have nothing to do with anyone else but me. I am disappointed in several  members....
Okay... So I like dressing-up in rubber clothes. So what? And, my culinary tastes might seem strange to some people... but I have particular liking for cucumbers. Which brings me to the matter of my sexual preferences, which I know might seem strange to some people, but group sex with dwarfs, and pygmies is only a ‘small’ perversion compared to the other matter... And the magistrate was particularly understanding when I explained that running naked through our local park wearing crotchless fluffy underwear on my head and brandishing a dildo in each hand is an ancient pagan custom and...
Oh shit ! Wrong group!
Please ignore all of the above.
Happy New Year 😁

You forgot to mention the SHEEP 🙄

18 minutes ago, ever optimistic said:

poor luke is getting a proper roasting, bet he remembers the tv advert promoting lamb from years age with the tag line -slam in the lamb. think it means something different to him though.

Remember it well, many a good joke from that line 😀

10 hours ago, ever optimistic said:

poor luke is getting a proper roasting, bet he remembers the tv advert promoting lamb from years age with the tag line -slam in the lamb. think it means something different to him though.

I’m too young for that 😋

I know my place..... butt of all the jokes.... just because Wales is Gods own country... (Genesis 1 v 21) 

Genesis 1:21, KJV: "And God created great wales and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good." 

No mention on England in there..... 

Edited by Odyssey

18 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

I’m too young for that 😋

I know my place..... butt of all the jokes.... just because Wales is Gods own country... (Genesis 1 v 21) 

Genesis 1:21, KJV: "And God created great wales and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good." 

No need, God IS English. Geoff.

2 hours ago, Odyssey said:

I’m too young for that 😋

Looks you have been fleeced !