My current one

jonnyswamp

Was going to upload some pictures after she was cleaned and all the timber work done, but the pics are too big again

Anyway, with a clean bottom and a refurbed prop, she did 24.8 knts in Cardiff bay with 2 on board and full tanks, may have squeezed 25 if we didn't have to stop to avoid the norwegian church

16 minutes ago, jonnyswamp said:

Was going to upload some pictures after she was cleaned and all the timber work done, but the pics are too big again

Here are some tips for getting round that Nick

42 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Oh that’s dull. I was hoping for something more entertaining. 
please try harder . 

Nothing dull about Norwegian churches, full of wonderful Norwegian church history stuff. 

Norwegian church got a good cafe in it nice place down in the bay to meet up with people 🙂 

Met the missus there on a Saturday, git chatting restbis history. She’s not Norwegian though 🤔

9 hours ago, JonC said:

Great looking boat, there is one the same opposite my berth. It makes my boat look tiny. 
You have loads of deck space and a bog. 

I've only used the bog twice in anger, both times with my legs out the door

Was debating between the 230 or 250 when looking to change and went for the w/c option as Mrs swamp had plans to spend some time aboard and wouldn't want to squat over a bucket

She hasn't even seen the boat, never mind shat in it

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

@jonnyswamp, Nick what was that solution you put on your hull to make it shine? 

2020-11-29_10-18-21

This stuff, only works on coloured hulls not white, reacts with the original pigment or something

Edit

The hull is still as bright as it was when first done, don't know how it will fair after a few months of sun, but it's easy to do next year if needed

Edited by jonnyswamp