When I win the lottery...

Andy135

9 hours ago, captin slows old outlaw said:

i think that is his nexet boat.

maybe...... Just saying in respect of a boat around half that size weighing in at about £100k, the bare Rodman 8.90 tips in at £120k, so another 3m at £127k /M, don't make sense to me

It's a nice boat right enough, just can't see how theres half a mil there for a bare boat. I mean yeah, if I'd wont the euro millions at a silly amount, but if you've won £2-3M on the regular lottery you wouldn't be a millionaire for long carrying on like that would ya?

6 minutes ago, suzook12 said:

maybe...... Just saying in respect of a boat around half that size weighing in at about £100k, the bare Rodman 8.90 tips in at £120k, so another 3m at £127k /M, don't make sense to me

It's a nice boat right enough, just can't see how theres half a mil there for a bare boat. I mean yeah, if I'd wont the euro millions at a silly amount, but if you've won £2-3M on the regular lottery you wouldn't be a millionaire for long carrying on like that would ya?

Yeah but then I’d buy one a year or two old at half the price! 👍🏻

Just now, Saintly Fish said:

That would make more sense, plus you get all the extras that you would have to cough up for on the fit out, like engine(s) lol.

Nice to have a dream

7 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

But that would probably have a starboard list, a leaky bow thruster and your regency stripe curtains would be the wrong colour. Geoff!!! :classic_wink:

19 hours ago, Geoff said:

But that would probably have a starboard list, a leaky bow thruster and your regency stripe curtains would be the wrong colour. Geoff!!! :classic_wink:

🤣🤣🤣🤣👏👏👏👏

if i wone the lotto  i would by a small boat, 20 to 24 ft moored up and go out every day weather permitting. just biganouf for me and a dooly bird. well i can dream

you got to have some thing to do when the fish arnt bitting