This is more like it...

10 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

A poor selection why @Gordmac? IMO it’s an excellent cross over family cruising/fishing boat. 

Re-read his post. He said we have a poor selection of that type of boat here. He didn't say that the boat was a poor selection.

#shouldhavegonetospecsavers

11 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Re-read his post. He said we have a poor selection of that type of boat here. He didn't say that the boat was a poor selection.

#shouldhavegonetospecsavers

Yes I see what you mean. It read to me that it was a poor choice of that type of bait for here. Must be the accent.🤣
Anyway sherif, why not give people a chance to reply to their own questions! 👨🏼‍🦰

24 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Yes I see what you mean. It read to me that it was a poor choice of that type of bait for here. Must be the accent.🤣
Anyway sherif, why not give people a chance to reply to their own questions! 👨🏼‍🦰

Cos I'm saving them from you. They may not feel confident correcting a gobby Admin. 😉 

23 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

A poor selection why @Gordmac? IMO it’s an excellent cross over family cruising/fishing boat. 

It is the sort of thing I am looking for and finding very few of that type in the UK. If you look at say Rodmans for sale the vast majority are in the EU and now come +20% if you want to import one!

13 minutes ago, Gordmac said:

It is the sort of thing I am looking for and finding very few of that type in the UK. If you look at say Rodmans for sale the vast majority are in the EU and now come +20% if you want to import one!

This is possibly the closest contender Gord. Not cheap though. 

https://www.breakseaboats.com/evolution-30-evgrace/

21 minutes ago, Gordmac said:

Is that an actual boat for sale or an advert for a new build? No information on their site!

@Gordmac I think it was an advert for the boat that had been built, just to show what you can have if your pockets are deep enough. Always worth giving them a call though to see if they know of any coming onto the market? 

Pete is flat out. He doesn’t have the moulds for the Evos anymore. They are done down in Padstow.

I think he still has the vigilante moulds. If you look on breaksea website you can see my boat when she was first built (It’s called Lady Jue 3) mine is an Evo 30 long cabin. 

Brand new you’re looking at £150k+....

On 2/4/2021 at 11:04 AM, Saintly Fish said:

@Gordmac I think it was an advert for the boat that had been built, just to show what you can have if your pockets are deep enough. Always worth giving them a call though to see if they know of any coming onto the market? 

Thought that was the case.

3 hours ago, Gordmac said:

Thought that was the case.

@Gordmac have you considered importing from the states? You will have a lot more choice of the style your after from their. And they will be relatively cheaper, even with the import costs. Loads do it, so it might be a consideration??

I am not keen on buying something I have never seen. Enough of a pain going to the deep South never mind a trip across the ocean! It is certainly a thought though if nothing turns up. I take it that there would be an import tax on top of vat? And some work for whatever replaces CE?

5 minutes ago, Gordmac said:

I take it that there would be an import tax on top of vat? And some work for whatever replaces CE?

That sounds about right. I looked into all that briefly when I had mine brought over from Jersey.