Saltram 21

DINOBOY

Alrite lads, I’m currently running a saltram 21 out of mevagissey Cornwall ‘pleasure only’  ive had assorts over the years but prefer the displacement with inboard Diesel engines, if you’ve been watching Rick stiens latest series you would have seen me steaming out of the harbour lol. The pic is the day I launched her after refurb when I bought her. Brand new beta marine engine/gearbox, prop, electrics the lot. 
gotta love boats.  

16ED711F-5350-4A3A-84AF-97BFBB4A76E8.jpeg

Nice looking boat,☺️ thanks for posting. Does that station sign say Par, is that station still "on line"? Years ago I bought a couple of old cars from two elderly sisters at St.Blazey - it was like a step back in time at their house. They plied us with some of their Elderberry wine - maybe that's why we ended up buying them!!! The Peters sisters, we will always remember them. Geoff.

Edited by Geoff

14 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Nice looking boat,☺️ thanks for posting. Does that station sign say Par, is that station still "on line"? Years ago I bought a couple of old cars from two elderly sisters at St.Blazey - it was like a step back in time at their house. They plied us with some of their Elderberry wine - maybe that's why we ended up buying them!!! The Peters sisters, we will always remember them. Geoff.

Thanks Geoff, yes it’s still running as it’s on the Penzance to Paddington mainline. 

11 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

She's a lovely looking tub Lee. Nice proportions. I've not heard of a Saltram before. Got any more pics of her?

Will sort some out mate, with a boat like this I can go out in a force 4 no problem which is handy as I can only get out weekends mainly and it’s never flat is it lol. 

On 2/8/2021 at 5:52 PM, DINOBOY said:

Alrite lads, I’m currently running a saltram 21 out of mevagissey Cornwall ‘pleasure only’  ive had assorts over the years but prefer the displacement with inboard Diesel engines, if you’ve been watching Rick stiens latest series you would have seen me steaming out of the harbour lol. The pic is the day I launched her after refurb when I bought her. Brand new beta marine engine/gearbox, prop, electrics the lot. 
gotta love boats.  

16ED711F-5350-4A3A-84AF-97BFBB4A76E8.jpeg

Nice boat ............. I guess you must know Tommo (Cfish) ?

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

So @DINOBOY where are these other photos you teased us with??

just had a look through my library and theres only the re engine pics 'we put in a new beta 30hp 3 cyl' and it shook like you wouldn't bloody believe so beta  straight swapped it for the 35hp 4 cyl for us. 

808048FE-6659-432A-82BC-36004480A326.heic

41 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Looks mint. And I bet it goes forever on a teaspoon of fuel?!

Lol yeah I can run 20 miles on 3 gal of red so cheap to run 👍I can’t  do the slammers anymore they beat the fuck out of me 🤣🤣

Edited by DINOBOY