Easy easy easy easy

Saintly Fish

1 minute ago, JonC said:

There is more of a boating / cricket based membership interest base on here Fisty. 

Oh, and there was me thinking I’d posted in the general discussion section. Where we can talk about anything!! 
Anyway I’d have thought a couple of fat fuckers cuddling would be right up your street!!

4 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Oh, and there was me thinking I’d posted in the general discussion section. Where we can talk about anything!! 
Anyway I’d have thought a couple of fat fuckers cuddling would be right up your street!!

You’re the one who always seems to have a film of plus size men playing with each other? 

33 minutes ago, JonC said:

You’re the one who always seems to have a film of plus size men playing with each other? 

You are probably too young to remember Saturday wrestling ? It’s part of my childhood memories. I’m sure there are a couple of other members who remember it.

We used to go to festival leisure in Basildon, where now stands the mighty Bas Vegas to watch the wrestling there, all the big names like Haystacks and Fit Finly. I seem to be Pat Roach and Kendo Nagasaki being there as well? 

i rember it well my nan yoused to go and watch it live. there was one who was a dirty fighter can think of his name at the moment but nan hit him with her unbrealer. he lived in new  rd east portsmoth.

when i went to stay at my nans on holerday , i had to watch it on the telly.

43 minutes ago, captin slows old outlaw said:

neal could we have secton on cricket so it would ceep jon c happy. ( sorry gone of thread )

You mean somewhere for Jon to post his cricket crap so that it doesn't make a mess on the rest of the forum? A bit like a litter tray for cricket.

6 hours ago, captin slows old outlaw said:

i rember it well my nan yoused to go and watch it live. there was one who was a dirty fighter can think of his name at the moment but nan hit him with her unbrealer. he lived in new  rd east portsmoth.

when i went to stay at my nans on holerday , i had to watch it on the telly.

Were TVs invented then? That must have been a while back! 

As a kid I remember the introduction of ITV. I seem to remember that the original BBC TV aerials were H shaped and that the newer ITV aerials were a large X shape.

Tha Archers were already established on the radio (light programme?) and Dick Barton - special agent. Radio Luxemburg was popular, but used to fade in and out a bit. Radio Caroline was the first, or at least the best known of a series of offshore pirate radio stations that started in the fifties. That was back in the days when the BBC was not the left wing biased set up that I think it is today. Geoff.