Jump to content

The Fishing Trip


GPSguru
 Share

Recommended Posts

Andy and Fisty are driving down to the marina for a fishing trip.

They spot a hitchhiker and decide to pick him up.

They continue driving  with the hitchhiker seated in between them, and Fisty winds down his window, and says, "sorry, I just had curry for lunch and I have to fart".

Fisty lets out a strange fart that sounds like a puff of air. Then Andy on the other side of the car suddenly has to fart too.

He winds down his window, apologizes for having to fart, and let's out a hollow sounding puff of air.

The hitchhiker thinks, well since everyone is farting, he might as well let one out too. He squeezes out a squishy sounding raspberry fart.

Suddenly, Andy & Fisty look at each other and giggle, then in  singsong unison vocals, they chant "VIR-GIN!!!!"

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

Andy and Fisty are driving down to the marina for a fishing trip.

They spot a hitchhiker and decide to pick him up.

They continue driving  with the hitchhiker seated in between them, and Fisty winds down his window, and says, "sorry, I just had curry for lunch and I have to fart".

Fisty lets out a strange fart that sounds like a puff of air. Then Andy on the other side of the car suddenly has to fart too.

He winds down his window, apologizes for having to fart, and let's out a hollow sounding puff of air.

The hitchhiker thinks, well since everyone is farting, he might as well let one out too. He squeezes out a squishy sounding raspberry fart.

Suddenly, Andy & Fisty look at each other and giggle, then in  singsong unison vocals, they chant "VIR-GIN!!!!"

9.5/10 for that one 🤣🤣🤣👍

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

If only you knew the post I had to delete yesterday Ian because I thought it was too harsh on you and I didn’t want to cause offence. Then you put this up............

🤣🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

If only you knew the post I had to delete yesterday Ian because I thought it was too harsh on you and I didn’t want to cause offence. Then you put this up............

 

🤣🤣🤣 I guess my post was worth 100 lines and a detention !!!!! 🤣

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I must admit that I was puzzled over that one for a few hours. I suppose again it's an age thing. Straight laced and old fashioned. Geoff.

Edited by Geoff
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Geoff said:

I must admit that I was puzzled over that one for a few hours. I suppose again it's an age thing. Straight laced. Geoff.

Bless you Geoff. Nothing wrong with having an innocent mind 👍

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...