Offshore outlaws clothing.

Saintly Fish

Hi Guys

you may or may not be aware that we offer at cost Offshore outlaw hoodies and hats. These are quality embroidered garments, but because of the quality they carry a premium price tag. Especially the hoodies. As summer is on its way (it is I promise), we are considering running a line of long sleeve and short sleeve T shirts. We do need to have a minimum order amount though, so please can you register your interest if any on either of the offered garment and I will try to get prices. 
Here are what the T shirts will look like, I had this made for myself last year. Also polo shirts are an option. 

3044DC6F-C367-4FC6-862B-6FEFEE6B5056.jpeg.ae5564e94a66c1060fb5f52f7feabe1b.jpeg

8B3074A8-E5A4-49FC-858B-0EB9E49C6487.jpeg.1a0d00ee4a83119dada16dc94ce3383d.jpeg

Will the T shirts be embroidered rather than printed. My own idea for a T shirt would have a breast pocket and epaulettes. I do find a breast pocket really useful, but suspect most people would find eps a bit too much. Anyway, I am expressing an interest in a couple of T shirts. I love the grey colour. Geoff ☺️

8 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Will the T shirts be embroidered rather than printed. My own idea for a T shirt would have a breast pocket and epaulettes. I do find a breast pocket really useful, but suspect most people would find eps a bit too much. Anyway, I am expressing an interest in a couple of T shirts. I love the grey colour. Geoff ☺️

It’s all down to cost Geoff and what people are prepared to pay. I hear you on your requests, but I have to go with a general T that all will like rather than one offs as that makes it more expensive. 

Hi Neil, I do understand the cost argument. I was not requesting anything, only stating my own preferences. I accept that for a polo or T shirt an embroidered logo my be a bit too bulky. I personally do find a breast pocket very useful. At the end of the day I will go with the flow anyway. Geoff.

1 hour ago, suzook12 said:

What are the costs and sizes Neal?

I don’t know yet steve, because I have to get numbers first, the more interest the cheaper they become. Hoodies like the last run were £48 inc p&p. But they were/are exceptional quality. 

1 hour ago, Saintly Fish said:

Well those that want a t shirt or two, pm me and I will get a collective up together then go on the price hunt. Let me know how many you would want. 

3 long sleeve t-shirts please. Embroidered out of preference but ok with printed if we need to hit a price point.

If we have to go printed, I'd prefer the OO name down one sleeve if poss.

Sorry Neil, but just to confuse things I meant polo not T in my earlier post as I prefer a shirt with a collar. If that option is not available I would still probably go with the T shirt. Collared shirts are usually available with a breast pocket, but T shirts normally are not available with pockets (or eps!!!). My confusion arises because I never buy any clothes myself - clothes shopping is Joyces work and she laughed at my mix up☺️. Anyway, I would like 2 grey shirts please and will sort out sizes when ordering.  Geoff. ☺️

Ok, you wanted prices, here are your prices.

Heavy weight T shirts  £24  (white, orange, grey or red)

Polo shirts £30  (grey, royal blue, vintage red ((sorry Geoff for that price no pocket, but i am working on it)

Long sleeve T shirts with logo printed down the left arm £26 (grey, red, white or orange)

Hoodies £40 (sport grey, carolina blue, sand or light blue)

To get the long sleeve T shirts I need to order a minimum of 12, so get the orders in.

Colours to keep things simple id recommend grey, but ive included a couple of other light colours for choice. On a lighter back ground the logo looks good and shows detail well. 

15 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Good work Neil.

Long sleeve t-shirts 2x grey, 2x white please.

Plus one more Hoody in grey please.

Do the suppliers have a size chart available?

I’m pretty sure that we asked this last time round and the answer was no. Although the normal sizes especially in the hoodies are generous. I will ask. 

1 minute ago, Saintly Fish said:

I’m pretty sure that we asked this last time round and the answer was no. Although the normal sizes especially in the hoodies are generous. I will ask. 

It was more the long sleeve tee's that I'm interested in knowing the sizes for. For the hoody I'll just re-order in the same size as I already have.