For all those gagging

38 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Relaunch tomorrow !! 😇
And the weather looks ok for a weekend fishing trip! Hmmmmnnn now, where to go 🤔

You jammy sod! 🤣

Good luck wherever you decide to go. Make sure you boat a doggie for me - send pics!

1 hour ago, Saintly Fish said:

Relaunch tomorrow !! 😇
And the weather looks ok for a weekend fishing trip! Hmmmmnnn now, where to go 🤔

Out of the marina would be a good start lol, enjoy your first trip.  Mine goes back in on the 17th

Looks like a few more weeks for Wales 😞 

but fishing is crap in March for us April should be better and fingers crossed diy completed too 🤣🤣🤣

16 hours ago, Odyssey said:

Looks like a few more weeks for Wales 😞 

but fishing is crap in March for us April should be better and fingers crossed diy completed too 🤣🤣🤣

Dripturd is due to make some sort of an announcement on the Friday 12th March

If there isn't any good news regarding the locks reopening very soon, I will be forced to go and find Dai the shot

The hitman from Merthyr, who legend has it, was on holiday in Dallas some time in the early sixties..........:classic_ninja: 

Just now, jonnyswamp said:

Dripturd is due to make some sort of an announcement on the Friday 12th March

If there isn't any good news regarding the locks reopening very soon, I will be forced to go and find Dai the shot

The hitman from Merthyr, who legend has it, was on holiday in Dallas some time in the early sixties..........:classic_ninja: 

You boys have certainly had it bad over there with one form of lockdown or another. Fingers crossed for you all. 🤞

Kids are going back to school earlier than planned so fingers crossed....

Im due to get keys to new house on 12th so if we ain’t allowed out it’s not too bad, but we better be out by Easter 😬😬😬😬

1 minute ago, Saintly Fish said:

Yes but they’re not installed are they.

And I can’t find the 3rd. Think I must have only bought two extra leisure’s. It’s been so long I can’t remember. 

Turns out I didn’t have a flat battery. I just didn’t have the throttle in neutral. Even though I went into gear and out of gear it wouldn’t start. Until, I went into reverse and back to neutral. First time that’s ever happened. Anyways, I got back safely (thanks for asking) and she performed as she should do, max revs of 3600 achieved and top speed of 24knts even into a bit of a flooding tide. 

30 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

So where are you heading this weekend then Neil? Seeing as you're asking about peelers I'm guessing you're hoping to chase smoothies in the Solent?

No mate bit early for that. Plus I don’t think I’ll get any peeler delivered from Devon by Sunday, do you? I’m thinking east bramble bouy for rays and plaice or bream