Season ahead how you looking ?

Bunney

Got her in the water Thursday after a long few days 🤣 

Got her in the water after a heap of work and the battery wouldn't charge, thought it was a big issue turned out to be a handy fix 😜 Few casts revealed very little. Hopefully some good weather and some fish guts soon ☺️

Who else is in the water? 

Screenshot_20210404_212806.jpg

Screenshot_20210404_212745.jpg

Screenshot_20210404_212920.jpg

Edited by Bunney
Change spelling

Good work that man. Love a simple fix. 👍 Reminds me of when I thought my bilge pump had died... turns our it was a fuse just like yours.

I'm on a dry stack so she's in the water whenever I want her to be. Very lucky not to have an off season on the hard. Mind you, with lockdown this year I haven't been able to use her until today. 🥳

5 hours ago, OrkneyCorkney said:

Steady on old fella. 🤣

No offence intended to anyone - remember I am one of the small boat fraternity. We have a local band? called the Billinghay Ruffs who raised money "for help the heroes" and in one of their amusing songs they referred to themselves as the inbreds - it's what comes from living in an isolated rural area!!! If you can't laugh at yourself, what can you laugh at? :classic_wink:Geoff.

50 minutes ago, Geoff said:

No offence intended to anyone - remember I am one of the small boat fraternity. We have a local band? called the Billinghay Ruffs who raised money "for help the heroes" and in one of their amusing songs they referred to themselves as the inbreds - it's what comes from living in an isolated rural area!!! If you can't laugh at yourself, what can you laugh at? :classic_wink:Geoff.

Ahhhhh, so that's why you moved to Lincs.... You'll fit right in 👍

🤣🤣🤣