Big Cuttle

JDP

1 hour ago, captin slows old outlaw said:

Im surprised the camera did not get inked

Ive dived with many cuttle fish and octopus etc and not had one ink me before. They are pretty smart creatures and would only ink if they thought they were under threat, most of the time they are quite curious. This little octopus in this video interacts with my daughter.

6 hours ago, captin slows old outlaw said:

i think the dog fish has relertive out there

There are many species that look like dogfish here, some growing to around 3m long, more species of rays and sharks than any country in the world. I do miss laying bricks mid winter in the midlands of the UK though!!!

15 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Wasn't talking to you. But then you knew that already... 🤦‍♂️

Ah, I see. There is a facility on here to tag the person that you are speaking to @Andy135, it saves all the confusion and keeps the site nice and tidy just as you like it. 

11 minutes ago, JonC said:

Ah, I see. There is a facility on here to tag the person that you are speaking to @Andy135, it saves all the confusion and keeps the site nice and tidy just as you like it. 

There's also an "ignore" facility too... 🤔

12 hours ago, JDP said:

There are many species that look like dogfish here, some growing to around 3m long, more species of rays and sharks than any country in the world. I do miss laying bricks mid winter in the midlands of the UK though!!!

year  i bet

5 hours ago, Andy135 said:

What species is that Jon?

Its a wobbegong, there are a 12 species of them growing to around 3m. They are one of the species we need to be careful of while diving as they live in caves where we collect abalone and lobsters from, they can be pretty snappy. Their teeth hook backwards and once they bite they will lock their jaws resulting in drowned divers. They blend in so well with their environment that they are surprisingly hard to see and also extremely common. Lobsters love living with them as wobbegongs eat octopus and octopus eat lobsters, so no safer place to live than next to or even on top of each other!!!!...its pulling a lobster off the head of a wobbly that can be tricky!!!!

46 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Where?

Go to the menu icon (three horizontal bars) in the top right of your screen and select "Account", then "Ignored Users" then type the word "JonC" into the User Selection field, then hit "Ignore".

33 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Go to the menu icon (three horizontal bars) in the top right of your screen and select "Account", then "Ignored Users" then type the word "JonC" into the User Selection field, then hit "Ignore".

You need to put that at the top as a sticky, exactly as is ................🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣