Odyssey Refresh

On 11/19/2021 at 10:57 AM, Saintly Fish said:

That's woolston for you!  
The boat pic in the "projects" thread is on the opposite corner of the same street! 🤣

Used to drink in the pub at the top on the right at w/ends.

• 1 month later...

Luke your boat is moored very dangerously and presents a health and safety danger to other marina users.

Also your boat goes to fast.

As an ex bank worker and "elite" shark skipper (with nearly one seasons experience I"ll have you know)  I feel I have the right to issue you a formal warning in respect of your bad boat parking and boy racer style of driving !

Signed S W.

26 minutes ago, headlight said:

Luke your boat is moored very dangerously and presents a health and safety danger to other marina users.

As an ex bank worker and "elite" shark skipper (with nearly one seasons experience I"ll have you know)  I feel I have the right to issue you a formal warning in respect of your bad boat parking and boy racer style of driving !

Signed S W.

You bought a new boat yet or what? 

39 minutes ago, headlight said:

Signed S W.

Sounds like some marina-based friction going on. What's the story?

2 minutes ago, headlight said:

I was going to see one but the day before I was due to see it the owner increased the price from £40k ono to offers in excess of £44.5k so I gave it a miss.

Don’t blame you, even negotiating would get you back to the original price and nobody likes paying the full asking price. Ask @Andy135

4 minutes ago, headlight said:

Seller reckoned he'd had an offer of £43k.

I don't know if that was true but I was not interested in getting into a bidding war.

It's now on B&O or FAFB for £44.5k so I have my doubts he did receive an offer of £43k.

What boat was it, a 250?