warrior boat

willyhookit

Welcome Willy. Those 175's are great boats. Do you have any pics of her to share? Bet she flies with a 140 on the back! Sounds like she's well travelled too - good on you for getting the miles in. 👍

One of our members, @Josh, trails his 165 to Fowey fairly frequently and does well on the big stuff. Check out some of his reports for details.

8 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Welcome Willy. Those 175's are great boats. Do you have any pics of her to share? Bet she flies with a 140 on the back! Sounds like she's well travelled too - good on you for getting the miles in. 👍

One of our members, @Josh, trails his 165 to Fowey fairly frequently and does well on the big stuff. Check out some of his reports for details.

not sure  how i post pics     but will  try    aye  its a fair bit of  kit  with all the  kit for offshore fishing    ill be  going  back down to   Cornwall this next august  for a  week to ten  days  not right sure  if ill go back to  Fowey    ive fished out of Penzance and  Mylor    ill see what the other guys want to do as  there is a few  more  boats hoping to  go  this next year   

1 minute ago, willyhookit said:

not sure  how i post pics     but will  try    aye  its a fair bit of  kit  with all the  kit for offshore fishing    ill be  going  back down to   Cornwall this next august  for a  week to ten  days  not right sure  if ill go back to  Fowey    ive fished out of Penzance and  Mylor    ill see what the other guys want to do as  there is a few  more  boats hoping to  go  this next year   

Instructions for posting pics and vids here: 

Shout if you get stuck and we'll see you right 👍

Hi Willy, welcome aboard. Nice to see another trailer sailor on here and great to see that you manage to cover so much ground. I think that for our smaller boats trailing offers so many more opportunities than being tied to one area or an expensive marina. I had better get my retaliation in first  -  I know that my trailer based boat has yet to get her bottom wet! I look forward to seeing some pics. Geoff.☺️

2 hours ago, willyhookit said:

Hi All       im new to the site      ive a warrior 175  fitted with a  Suzuki 140hp outboard    that i trailer all over    i like to   go Common skate fishing   out of Loch Crinnan or   Oban      at the end of  April  /  March         depending on the weather up there as its  a  330  mile each way trip from york       i usually  fish on the  east coast of yorkshire          Whitby      Bridlington     or Hornsea     this last  August i   took my  boat  down  to cornwall    ( Fowey )  for  4 days     not a lot to report other  than a few good bass         the sharks and other  big fish   had  other plans   and didn`t  show up      but thats fishing    the caravan site in whitby  is now shut  for the winter  so it will be day trips  over  to whitby  to do a bit of winter uptide   ( Cod )  fishing   if we get chance   ill   have a run out  to  a couple of offshore   20mile    wrecks  see if there is any  porgies    to be  caught       tight lines    ( Willyhookit ) 

HI Alain, great to see you here ..............👍

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Lovely still water.

its not like that all the time up  there     Ive been going up to Oban  & loch Crinnan  since 2003   and never had a full weeks fishing yet       out of 7 days  if you get  3 /4 days fishing  your doing well