No cod but a fun day at Nab

Minters

Top report! The conditions look beautiful, and with some nice fish too, especially the dogfish! 😉👍🤣

That is a very fine blonde. Excellent work! Post up an entry in the PB section for posterity:

https://www.offshoreoutlaws.co.uk/forum/28-pb-gallery/

I heard that some of the ECA members were out by the Nab today, but no cod for them either, sadly. Still, got to be in it to win it, so well done for getting out there.

Great fishing, it’s been a fantastic day today here, I walked along the sea wall and it was dead flat even with massive tide running. 
Did you use frozen mackerel or did you pick some up on the way? 

What?! Was that yesterday?! 

I was out crewing on a science trip out of west wales, was lumpy as hell…. The boffins were looking green and couldn’t stand up… 

40 minutes ago, Minters said:

Yep - Monday 8th. It was completely calm all morning with only a slight breeze in the afternoon. The sun shone as well for much of the time - which was not forecast. Great to have perfect fishing conditions for once. 

Very envious - those flat calm days are few and far between. Well done for putting it to such good use - not jealous at all... much! 😉