February charter trip.

4 minutes ago, Dicky said:

What are you going after? Unless offshore wrecking then February is probably the worst month of the year from the south coast

Will be wrecking for cod and pollock. Or deducting for turbot if the weather is not right for wrecks. 

1 minute ago, Saintly Fish said:

Any other members fancy this trip?? Will be a good chance to meet a couple of us and have a laugh. We could do with a couple of others to make it worth while! 

Who we got so far? What’s the plan? Same place (Poole) or another? 

2 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

You do realise that this is a separate trip to the March one Luke? 

Nope I didn’t…. Sorry my bad! 

Feb ain’t great for me and it’s engine service time so I think I’ll need to pass as it’s an expensive month usually!

8 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

Nope I didn’t…. Sorry my bad! 

Feb ain’t great for me and it’s engine service time so I think I’ll need to pass as it’s an expensive month usually!

That's fine and understandable, we are hoping that some who are not going on the March trip may wish to jump in? 
But of course open to all. 

35 minutes ago, mick said:

give me some details might be interested.

@micknothing is confirmed yet as I'm gushing numbers first. We can book slots and the skipper will advertise any gaps left over. Date is not arranged either but will be between the 18th and 26th February. Most likely wrecking or drifting for turbot if wrecking not doable due to weather. 
Boat will be Ocean runner out of Poole .