Jump to content

Man (Girl) down…


Odyssey
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Odyssey changed the title to Man (Girl) down…
21 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Gosh. I'm so sorry to hear this Luke. My heart breaks for you all. 💔💔

Rest in peace little one.

She went back downhill again after plateauing after the summer. Was the kindest thing for her…. But not great when you have Covid and don’t get to hold her little paw when she went 😞 

  • Sad 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

She went back downhill again after plateauing after the summer. Was the kindest thing for her…. But not great when you have Covid and don’t get to hold her little paw when she went 😞 

What??? What happened Luke?? I knew she'd been rough, but what the fuck?? Poor pup. 
Soooo sorry mate. 😢

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

What??? What happened Luke?? I knew she'd been rough, but what the fuck?? Poor pup. 
Soooo sorry mate. 😢

She’d been good for a few weeks, started going back down hill a month ago, but then over past few days struggled to stand and she’d been through so much, wasn’t eating, just wanted a cuddle and slept all day 😞 Was quick but was for the best sadly 

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

She’d been good for a few weeks, started going back down hill a month ago, but then over past few days struggled to stand and she’d been through so much, wasn’t eating, just wanted a cuddle and slept all day 😞 Was quick but was for the best sadly 

She was such a cutie too/2 😢

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...