Dare I ask ?

JonC

3 minutes ago, captin slows old outlaw said:

i take Hinze soup in a can chicken or tomato are  my f averts i also take sausages in beans

not forgetting the pot nude l

Yeah, you can’t beat a tin of Heinz’s soup, my wife often buys poncy freshly made soup in various forms but none of them can touch a tin of Heinz. 
Mulligatawny is probably the best, with a nice bit of crusty bread. 
Im making myself hungry now. 

40 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

I don't do hot food when fishing.

Agree.
I dont eat much when I am fishing.

Too much faff to eat with dirty hands etc, also it stops me becoming a fat bastid 🤣🖕

We usually get a take away on the way home, or in the summer we continue past the slip and moor at the pub / restaurant. 

57 minutes ago, captin slows old outlaw said:

i think he is telling the truth , i cannot remember him eating when i went fishing with him

That's because he does it when your back is turned Pete. That way he doesn't have to share. 
I've caught him on many occasion chomping on Waitrose millionaire bites, did I get any??? 

17 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

Agree.
I dont eat much when I am fishing.

Too much faff to eat with dirty hands etc, also it stops me becoming a fat bastid 🤣🖕

We usually get a take away on the way home, or in the summer we continue past the slip and moor at the pub / restaurant. 

It’s a different story for you I suppose but you can’t beat the smell of hot food wafting out of the wheelhouse on a cold day 

45 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

That's because he does it when your back is turned Pete. That way he doesn't have to share. 
I've caught him on many occasion chomping on Waitrose millionaire bites, did I get any??? 

at least i provide a liquid breakfast he he

9 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

There are no laws for drink driving on a boat. 

True, but it has been thought about and is covered in the Railways and Transportation Safety Act of 2003. Section 80, however, it has never been implemented.

If you have an injury accident, the Colregs come into play ............

5 hours ago, GPSguru said:

True, but it has been thought about and is covered in the Railways and Transportation Safety Act of 2003. Section 80, however, it has never been implemented.

If you have an injury accident, the Colregs come into play ............

Yeah, that's what I said. Hurt somebody whilst pissed and your in trouble. 

On 12/10/2021 at 12:30 PM, JonC said:

Yeah, you can’t beat a tin of Heinz’s soup, my wife often buys poncy freshly made soup in various forms but none of them can touch a tin of Heinz. 
Mulligatawny is probably the best, with a nice bit of crusty bread. 
Im making myself hungry now. 

Nah mate, oxtail with a good dash of black pepper, and fresh french stick (buttered) to mop it up