waynej

That sounds like a very nice, we love pics please (you will soon learn that JC struggles a bit with words). His mum tried to help him using Heinz Alphabeti, but all that happened was that she taught him to love Pot Noodles! Geoff. ☺️

Edited by Geoff

20 minutes ago, waynej said:

hi everyone ime wayne from caerphilly and my boat is a warrior 165 with a mariner 60 engine

We have quite a few members from your area, @Odyssey, @jonnyswamp, @Abozzy and @Tankybouy to name a few. Warriors are great boats - do you trail her or keep her on a mooring? Show us a photo or two 👍

50 minutes ago, Geoff said:

That sounds like a very nice, we love pics please (you will soon learn that JC struggles a bit with words). His mum tried to help him using Heinz Alphabeti, but all that happened was that she taught him to love Pot Noodles! Geoff. ☺️

But I could spell and yoose puncturedaroatuon by the age of too .So They’re 🖕

Welcome @waynej, I see you've already met the local residents. Don't be put off by them, they're harmless and rather funny really. 
Enjoy the site, and please don't be afraid to muck in with the piss taking and serious questions every now and then! 👍🏻

• 2 weeks later...