Happy New Year

suzook12

5 hours ago, Geoff said:

Happy new year to all OO members and your families. Sorry, but I shall not be sending cards this year as there are now too many of you! Geoff. ☺️

That's fair enough Geoff, the pension only goes so far. Mind, I don't recall getting one last year? 
Happy 2022 to all of you ! 👍🏻

2 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

That's fair enough Geoff, the pension only goes so far. Mind, I don't recall getting one last year? 
Happy 2022 to all of you ! 👍🏻

I don't think that any of the cards were delivered last year. I am not sure if I should blame Covid, the postal service, your recollection  or just maybe I forgot. Geoff! :classic_wink:

17 minutes ago, Geoff said:

I don't think that any of the cards were delivered last year. I am not sure if I should blame Covid, the postal service, your recollection  or just maybe I forgot. Geoff! :classic_wink:

I do remember last year there was a large problem with postmen stealing Christmas cards in the Lincolnshire and Norfolk areas. 

2 hours ago, JonC said:

I do remember last year there was a large problem with postmen stealing Christmas cards in the Lincolnshire and Norfolk areas. 

You are quite correct Jon. My nephew (ex police) was employed by the RM to investigate the fraud and  It was subsequently discovered that the posties were selling them to be recycled as Pot Noodle pots!!! Geoff.☺️

On 1/1/2022 at 1:54 PM, Geoff said:

You are quite correct Jon. My nephew (ex police) was employed by the RM to investigate the fraud and  It was subsequently discovered that the posties were selling them to be recycled as Pot Noodle pots!!! Geoff.☺️

dose this mean if i by a pot noodle , i am  reliving stolen goods

On 1/2/2022 at 2:08 PM, captin slows old outlaw said:

dose this mean if i by a pot noodle , i am  reliving stolen goods

Probably Pete, but you do have to live sometime! Geoff.:classic_wink:

4 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

I think Geoff is before the kind of technology. Slate is more his time. 

More like hieroglyphics. Geoff.

4 hours ago, JonC said:

To many sherries? 

Just old school.  Geoff.:classic_wink:

17 hours ago, Geoff said:

More like hieroglyphics. Geoff.

Just old school.  Geoff.:classic_wink:

don't worry geof it gives them some thing to moan about. i think i would be top of the list for mistakes on line if i did not have spell check it would be worse