Low cost artificials and other bargains

Hi all,

im always on the look out for a bargain..

if you’re on Facebook check out this guy: 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/319559922665440/?ref=share

25 packs of lures for pollack/mackerel/cod for £20. 

I had 50 packs of lures delivered for £42.85 delivered. That’s me sorted for a season or 2 (it’s snaggy as hell on our reefs). 

Shout out to @mike farrants too… 2 sets of excellent wire cutters for half price in Screwfix yesterday, also a fine supply of pencils. (Apparently he works for Screwfix and I assume it’s the tool place, not a dating agency that he’s running 😉 )

Edited by Odyssey

• Odyssey changed the title to Low cost artificials and other bargains
5 hours ago, Malc said:

It's a private group, what is he selling @Odyssey?

Strangely enough I just received a parcel from AGM. Awesome gear,good price and arrived within 24hrs.

20220702_141049.thumb.jpg.d49e6e1224dc467a2988ee63d896a3fd.jpg

He’s got boxes of feathers, jigs and Toby/wedges for a decent price. I had 2 boxes of 25 packs delivered yesterday for £43 which is a lot cheaper than my local shop who wanted £3.99 for a pack of hockais….

25 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

He’s got boxes of feathers, jigs and Toby/wedges for a decent price. I had 2 boxes of 25 packs delivered yesterday for £43 which is a lot cheaper than my local shop who wanted £3.99 for a pack of hockais….

OK, thanks!

1 hour ago, Odyssey said:

We use a lot of 5 hook strings of size 6 snowbiki’s (tinsel flashers). Last year I was able to preorder from the wholesalers at a very preferential rate, which worked out at 600 packs for £150,  so 25p a string !

I doubt I will see that deal again in a hurry, but we have enough to last us a year or three 👍

Grabbed a few more savage lures now that they’ve been bought out. Simply to cheap not to, even though a fair amount will be given away. Also rods, reels and clothing are at crazy low prices but in all honesty I didn’t like the look of that stuff even though it was cheap. Unfortunately my bag handle broke 😆

6D0ECD57-9690-4C53-B944-03CD3FA88E5E.jpeg