Skerries Banks - 27th July

GPSguru

2 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

Nice one Ian. Good fishing as always. 
The way Kyle is dressed looks like it's winter though!! 

At  7:00 am the temp here was 10C, so a little chilly. Kyle is also a carrot top, so avoids the sun  ! 😂

3 hours ago, GPSguru said:

At  7:00 am the temp here was 10C, so a little chilly. Kyle is also a carrot top, so avoids the sun  ! 😂

That's probably why @Andy135 always wears his thermals and fleece hat in the middle of summer. Even when not fishing. 

2 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

He doesn't play too much in the way of games, mainly farming simulator ( his farm is worth several billion 🤣) and CoD.

Don’t get many cod in this part of the country, all fished out. 

37 minutes ago, JonC said:

Down with the kids? It was out in the 90’s 

Nope, that was the N64 era. Originally launched in the 1980's on some obscure Nintendo hardware. So, guessing you don't know who Zelda is then? Without googling?

I would say great report but you set a high bar so I’ll give you 7 out of ten due to lack of pictures 🤣🤣🤣

@Andy135 gets 10/10 for his reports that do t contain a dogfish as it’s so rare it happens…. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

19 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Nope, that was the N64 era. Originally launched in the 1980's on some obscure Nintendo hardware. So, guessing you don't know who Zelda is then? Without googling?

I had a Super Nintendo an aN64 but I didn’t play the geeky games, more Streetfighter2 etc. 

Out of interest what did  you dress up as  when you played Echo the dolphin? A ginger mermaid? 

11 minutes ago, JonC said:

I had a Super Nintendo an aN64 but I didn’t play the geeky games, more Streetfighter2 etc. 

Out of interest what did  you dress up as  when you played Echo the dolphin? A ginger mermaid? 

FFS, I think you mean Ecco the Dolphin, and that was a Sega platform release, not Nintendo.

I didn't have a Sega, so I never played Ecco.