Jump to content

Skerries Banks - 27th July


GPSguru
 Share

Recommended Posts

Well done, and good choice butchering the fish at home, wouldn’t want that knife bouncing about on your lilo.

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

Nice one Ian. Good fishing as always. 
The way Kyle is dressed looks like it's winter though!! 

At  7:00 am the temp here was 10C, so a little chilly. Kyle is also a carrot top, so avoids the sun  ! 😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, JonC said:

Well done, and good choice butchering the fish at home, wouldn’t want that knife bouncing about on your lilo.

 

I usually fillet round fish on the boat, Kyle helms whilst I fillet, but flatties require more care, so I do them at home 😉

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, GPSguru said:

At  7:00 am the temp here was 10C, so a little chilly. Kyle is also a carrot top, so avoids the sun  ! 😂

That's probably why @Andy135 always wears his thermals and fleece hat in the middle of summer. Even when not fishing. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JonC said:

So why isn’t Kyle on hear/here? He would love is. 

Too many gingerists.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Too many gingerists.

Really? Who are these people? I’ll deal with them 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, JonC said:

So why isn’t Kyle on hear/here? He would love is. 

He doesn't really ‘do’ any social media, only on ‘steam’ playing games wiv his mates.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

He doesn't really ‘do’ any social media, only on ‘steam’ playing games wiv his mates.

Yeah we’ll get that out of his head.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, JonC said:

Yeah we’ll get that out of his head.

He doesn't play too much in the way of games, mainly farming simulator ( his farm is worth several billion 🤣) and CoD.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

He doesn't play too much in the way of games, mainly farming simulator ( his farm is worth several billion 🤣) and CoD.

Don’t get many cod in this part of the country, all fished out. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, JonC said:

Don’t get many cod in this part of the country, all fished out. 

🙄Call of Duty, you old fart 🤣

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Steam, that takes me back. I used to play CounterStrike on Steam years ago. And Half-Life. Good games.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Steam, that takes me back. I used to play CounterStrike on Steam years ago. And Half-Life. Good games.

Did you dress up for that like when you play Zelda? 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, JonC said:

Did you dress up for that like when you play Zelda? 

Do you even know who Zelda is?

#tryingtobedownwiththekids

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Do you even know who Zelda is?

#tryingtobedownwiththekids

Down with the kids? It was out in the 90’s 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, JonC said:

Down with the kids? It was out in the 90’s 

Nope, that was the N64 era. Originally launched in the 1980's on some obscure Nintendo hardware. So, guessing you don't know who Zelda is then? Without googling?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I would say great report but you set a high bar so I’ll give you 7 out of ten due to lack of pictures 🤣🤣🤣

@Andy135 gets 10/10 for his reports that do t contain a dogfish as it’s so rare it happens…. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Nope, that was the N64 era. Originally launched in the 1980's on some obscure Nintendo hardware. So, guessing you don't know who Zelda is then? Without googling?

I had a Super Nintendo an aN64 but I didn’t play the geeky games, more Streetfighter2 etc. 

Out of interest what did  you dress up as  when you played Echo the dolphin? A ginger mermaid? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, JonC said:

I had a Super Nintendo an aN64 but I didn’t play the geeky games, more Streetfighter2 etc. 

Out of interest what did  you dress up as  when you played Echo the dolphin? A ginger mermaid? 

FFS, I think you mean Ecco the Dolphin, and that was a Sega platform release, not Nintendo.

I didn't have a Sega, so I never played Ecco.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...