It's official..

Saintly Fish

Yeah, my copy was delivered yesterday 😄

That was the first I heard about it being official

Ross, the skipper of Spot on, must have sent it up to the natural history museum to be varified

I asked him a while back and he said he would when he got chance, I didn't want to pester him and thought he had forgot as I hadn't heard from him

Now I'm just waiting for all the free gifts and prizes to come rolling in

Can't remember if I caught it on a jig from jigabyte (terry), a lure from Lymebaytackle (Gpsguru) or if I got it from Harrods sports dept 😇

I was sent a selection of Sidewinder lures for winning fish of the month in a local Torbay paper, I want more

1 hour ago, Saintly Fish said:

Looks like the success has gone to his head though, he no longer wants to mix with the likes of us (JonC)!!

I have been stupidly busy with my daughters house and my own work, but I do pop in every night to see if the 2 jons have got a room yet

Having another op tomorrow, so will have a bit of time on my hands over the next couple of weeks

I MAY be going to Weymouth next weekend, depending on how I'm fairing 🤞

4 minutes ago, jonnyswamp said:

Yeah, my copy was delivered yesterday 😄

That was the first I heard about it being official

Ross, the skipper of Spot on, must have sent it up to the natural history museum to be varified

I asked him a while back and he said he would when he got chance, I didn't want to pester him and thought he had forgot as I hadn't heard from him

Now I'm just waiting for all the free gifts and prizes to come rolling in

Can't remember if I caught it on a jig from jigabyte (terry), a lure from Lymebaytackle (Gpsguru) or if I got it from Harrods sports dept 😇

I was sent a selection of Sidewinder lures for winning fish of the month in a local Torbay paper, I want more

I think it I recall it was caught on the 15mm spoon I lent you! 

3 hours ago, jonnyswamp said:

What did you catch it on ?

If it was a Red Gill, then Alex at Red Gill / Sakuma in Weymouth would be more than interested 😉. I can deal with that or you.

If it was a sidewinder then you need to ring Dave Kiddy, at Kiddy Wholesale (they own the sidewinder brand and are a Torquay based company) and let him know.