Poole Charter- 2nd April

After a high level SLT cobra 🐍 meeting We have forwarded a motion to propose a trip out on a charter on the 2nd of April, most likely from Poole. 
The boat cost is around £75 per head depending on how many people on board. 
If anyone is interested please let me know. 

6 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

I'm in. What are we fishing for? Invites?

Fishing for whatever is there, it’s pointless saying we’re going to go for certain fish as it never happens like that. The fish you want to catch were there yesterday or tomorrow, we will target the fish that are there on the day. 

It does get a bit cheaper, but 8 is ideally the most especially with amateurs getting their lines wrapped around each other: The maximum for the boat is 10 people, but you try getting 10 people to all turn up, it’s not easy. 

17 minutes ago, JonC said:

It does get a bit cheaper, but 8 is ideally the most especially with amateurs getting their lines wrapped around each other: The maximum for the boat is 10 people, but you try getting 10 people to all turn up, it’s not easy. 

You still haven't said of eye can come!

And Leo. 

8 minutes ago, JonC said:

If you promise not to keep tangling my line up again then you can come. 

Careful what you promise Jon. If @Saintly Fish comes, then so will Leo, and we know that he'll outfish us all...

#noonelikestobeoutfishedbyatiddler

17 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Careful what you promise Jon. If @Saintly Fish comes, then so will Leo, and we know that he'll outfish us all...

#noonelikestobeoutfishedbyatiddler

I’m always happy to see kids catching fish, it’s a great thing to see.

25 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Sorry, I just realised the 2nd is a Sunday. For those traveling, would it be better to do the Saturday instead??

I'm fine with either date, but does the skipper have availability on the Sat? TBH the Sunday is probably easier for me but happy to go with the majority.

3 minutes ago, suzook12 said:

I see where this is going!......

April bloody fools joke 🤣

No no, it's really not. I was thinking of you guys having a long drive home on Sunday and Mikey school in the morning. But if you're ok then keep as is! 

Just now, Andy135 said:

I'm fine with either date, but does the skipper have availability on the Sat? TBH the Sunday is probably easier for me but happy to go with the majority.

Yeah me too, but I'm thinking of those (Steve) who drive a fair distance. 

Just now, Saintly Fish said:

No no, it's really not. I was thinking of you guys having a long drive home on Sunday and Mikey school in the morning. But if you're ok then keep as is! 

Monday 3rd onwards is Easter hols for ours? Maybe the same for Leo and Mikey?