Poole Charter- 2nd April

21 hours ago, Andy135 said:

I heard he's going to his wife's football coach's sister's hamster's christening on that Sunday.

i'm not married and shes long term out of football now due to a serious ankle injury. so i have no interest in the coach's sisters hamsters christening thank you very much.

i will think up a more plausible excuse nearer the time 🤙😋

15 minutes ago, mike farrants said:

i'm not married and shes long term out of football now due to a serious ankle injury. so i have no interest in the coach's sisters hamsters christening thank you very much.

i will think up a more plausible excuse nearer the time 🤙😋

Sorry to hear she's had an injury. Fingers crossed for a swift recovery 🤞

14 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Sorry to hear she's had an injury. Fingers crossed for a swift recovery 🤞

thanks - its all cool - she got stretchered off in the FA cup game - its Acute ligament damage - been six weeks though so MRI scan next week   

worst part is her football = my fishing time....... she used to go to training two evenings a week and have a match on sundays! - thats how i manage to catch so many fish lol! 

9 minutes ago, mike farrants said:

thanks - its all cool - she got stretchered off in the FA cup game - its Acute ligament damage - been six weeks though so MRI scan next week   

worst part is her football = my fishing time....... she used to go to training two evenings a week and have a match on sundays! - thats how i manage to catch so many fish lol! 

Stop thread drifting. 
Just put your name to the list!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, suzook12 said:

Right, thats the 9th checked off on the calender, weekend before he has a massive knockout tournament in Middlesborough for the England U21's, weekend after (15th) is his birthday, gonna be well busy

What's happening on the 9th?

2 hours ago, Geoff said:

Nah, Steve just gets a bit confused, but is unable to admit to his mistakes so just implies a different meaning - typical Norfolk boy. Geoff.😉

Yeah, I mean, not like it says the date at top of page is it?? 😉😉

Wish I'd let ya buy the other plotter now!!! 🤣🤣