Poole Charter- 2nd April

4 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

No no, it's really not. I was thinking of you guys having a long drive home on Sunday and Mikey school in the morning. But if you're ok then keep as is! 

I can do either mate, he will sleep on the journey home no problem regardless what day it is 👍

31 minutes ago, suzook12 said:

That'll be us then.

Was wondering if we could stay in the servants quarters at the 135 estate, then give his chauffeur the day off Sunday.....

You'd be more than welcome, but I'm about a 2 hour drive to Poole, so I will be finding a room somewhere in Poole on the Saturday night too.

7 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

The SLT are booked into the Holiday Inn Express in Poole on the Saturday night in case anyone else wants to book the same. Free breakfast and parking, and free cancellation up to 2pm on Sat 1st.

Have we got the conference centre booked for the AGM? 

5 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Didn't realise you were that modern in the blackwater. 

It doesn’t work, I found it in a ditch last time I went to Buckinghamshire. That’s how wealthy them folk are they just throw them away when they get a new one. 

1 hour ago, JonC said:

It doesn’t work, I found it in a ditch last time I went to Buckinghamshire. That’s how wealthy them folk are they just throw them away when they get a new one. 

1 hour ago, Saintly Fish said:

That's how I got my mattress !

I feck'in hate Pikey's 🙄🤣