3/6/23 Milford Magic

Odyssey

7 hours ago, Dicky said:

Nice one Luke, we're booked on White Waters for this Friday so praying on the weather now.

I was due to be busy on the weekend but I’m now free…. So may need to sneak back out again…. Saturday or Sunday… I shall see if I can find anyone 🙂 

Hopefully you get some good weather and I’m sure Andrew will put you on the fish 🙂 🦈🎣

5 hours ago, Andy135 said:

Great work Luke! Well done to you and your crew. Smiles all round - what more can anyone ask for?! 👍

More fish and bigger… one of the guys out with me yesterday is doing a charter again in 3 weeks so the pressure is on to get more and bigger again 🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

4 hours ago, Josh said:

Was their much Algae around yet ?

hope you get out again soon 

It was pretty good to be honest. Rob Rennie went out the next day and managed 4 blues and a porgie. 

Back out Sunday to see what can find 🙂 Hopefully a few more but I’ll think twice about looking at 7ft+ porgie again 😂😂😂

Still it was great to smash a season goal so early in year. 

Edited by Odyssey

1 hour ago, jonnyswamp said:

Good result there Luke, well done

We're booked on with Rob this Saturday, either wrecks or reefs depending on his advice

Looking dubious to say the least at the moment

Argh… 

you may get lucky 🙂 his boat will take a hell of a sea 🙂 He did well on the wrecks up the Irish Sea last weekend 🙂 

Looking at it’ll be behind you on way out and drops off later so fingers crossed for you 🙂 

if you get any mackerel, I’d love a few 😉 Rob knows where my boat is 😉 I’m down Saturday night to refuel dos Sundays adventures 🙂 

3FE00138-AED7-4644-B639-34518E0772E1.jpeg

Edited by Odyssey

1 hour ago, Odyssey said:

Argh… 

you may get lucky 🙂 his boat will take a hell of a sea 🙂 He did well on the wrecks up the Irish Sea last weekend 🙂 

Looking at it’ll be behind you on way out and drops off later so fingers crossed for you 🙂 

if you get any mackerel, I’d love a few 😉 Rob knows where my boat is 😉 I’m down Saturday night to refuel dos Sundays adventures 🙂 

3FE00138-AED7-4644-B639-34518E0772E1.jpeg

Spoke to him earlier and he's happy to take us to the inshore reefs, which is better than not going at all 👍

As for the Mackerel, I can't see us having an abundance of them, but you never know if nothing else is about