Fishy's new toy

Andy135

6 minutes ago, jonnyswamp said:

Come on Fishy, I've bin stuck in all day and this could be the highlight of it

Don't hold your breath. We've probably built it up too much already. There's only so much enthusiasm we can muster for someone else's sex toy.

38 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Don't hold your breath. We've probably built it up too much already. There's only so much enthusiasm we can muster for someone else's sex toy.

He’s very quiet so must be testing it out. 
Hope he checks the oil levels and remembers to run it in at low revs. 

It’s not quite a vibrating giant butt plug. But pretty nice all the same. Got this today as the new family run around. 185bhp transit custom sport crew cab. Full leather and all the whistles and bells. A few modifications on order to compliment/improve the styling. 
52E02FBA-FB1C-45F1-99C6-E8A97C95CBC5.thumb.jpeg.d2d35372b264ecf9b3dc002bbb8f2b65.jpeg

Modern vans are so close to cars that they are pretty much the same inside. 
Years ago my boss bought a torneao minibus for us to use for work, it got destroyed. I think it was 2.8 petrol or something it flew along. 

29 minutes ago, JonC said:

I never get my trucks sign written, last thing I want people knowing is just who is responsible for my work. 

It’s not a works vehicle though. Only on paper. It’s the family car. Replaces our 56 plate T5 camper.