Jump to content

Fishy's new toy


Andy135
 Share

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Go on then - post up some pics so that the whole class can see 😉👍

I take it your not talking about the ultra real super sucker 3000 he bought? 

  • Disagree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

No, I was referring to his mains-powered Bad-Ass-Big-Boy revolving butt plug.

He’s probably still going up and down the sea front with his music on and GT elbow out the window. Booyaka booyaka. 

  • Disagree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, JonC said:

He’s probably still going up and down the sea front with his music on and GT elbow out the window. Booyaka booyaka. 

Flicking his under-chassis lights on and off in time to the beat...

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Flicking his under-chassis lights on and off in time to the beat...

I don’t know if he if he even made it out of south central Dagenham alive? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, JonC said:

I don’t know if he if he even made it out of south central Dagenham alive? 

He's fine, but the van's up on blocks - they've already nicked his wheels...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, jonnyswamp said:

Come on Fishy, I've bin stuck in all day and this could be the highlight of it

Don't hold your breath. We've probably built it up too much already. There's only so much enthusiasm we can muster for someone else's sex toy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Don't hold your breath. We've probably built it up too much already. There's only so much enthusiasm we can muster for someone else's sex toy.

He’s very quiet so must be testing it out. 
Hope he checks the oil levels and remembers to run it in at low revs. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, JonC said:

He’s very quiet so must be testing it out. 
Hope he checks the oil levels and remembers to run it in at low revs. 

I hope it's not one of the low hours models, could cost him in the long run 😱💨

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It’s not quite a vibrating giant butt plug. But pretty nice all the same. Got this today as the new family run around. 185bhp transit custom sport crew cab. Full leather and all the whistles and bells. A few modifications on order to compliment/improve the styling. 
52E02FBA-FB1C-45F1-99C6-E8A97C95CBC5.thumb.jpeg.d2d35372b264ecf9b3dc002bbb8f2b65.jpeg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Modern vans are so close to cars that they are pretty much the same inside. 
Years ago my boss bought a torneao minibus for us to use for work, it got destroyed. I think it was 2.8 petrol or something it flew along. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Saintly Fish said:

Andy would like me to have the outlaws logo painted on the side but I said NO. 

No you didn't! You said your Mrs wouldn't let you!

#underthethumb

  • Optimistic 1
  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Saintly Fish said:

Andy would like me to have the outlaws logo painted on the side but I said NO. 

I never get my trucks sign written, last thing I want people knowing is just who is responsible for my work. 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, JonC said:

I never get my trucks sign written, last thing I want people knowing is just who is responsible for my work. 

It’s not a works vehicle though. Only on paper. It’s the family car. Replaces our 56 plate T5 camper. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Saintly Fish said:

It’s not a works vehicle though. Only on paper. It’s the family car. Replaces our 56 plate T5 camper. 

I never suggested it, Maverick did! 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...