Day off, what to do

jonnyswamp

Got a day off today, van is going in to have an oil leak sorted 

New van isn't due to be delivered until march/April, so needs to be right for a couple more months

Got an attic hatch to fit (I boarded our attic out last weekend) and 2 bird boxes to erect, I need something else to do to keep me off the cans until about teatime

Suggestions ?

38 minutes ago, jonnyswamp said:

Got a day off today, van is going in to have an oil leak sorted 

New van isn't due to be delivered until march/April, so needs to be right for a couple more months

Got an attic hatch to fit (I boarded our attic out last weekend) and 2 bird boxes to erect, I need something else to do to keep me off the cans until about teatime

Suggestions ?

You could join @JonCwatching the cricket and then ruining another perfectly good boat maintenance thread!! 

7 minutes ago, JonC said:

Besides I’m at work today. Cricket is on talk sport 2 and I haven’t got a dab radio in truck. I had it on sky go but my cradle just broke. Sky commentary isn’t great, talk sport is bad also. I miss listening to Henry Blowfish . 

That’s korma.

1 hour ago, JonC said:

Besides I’m at work today. Cricket is on talk sport 2 and I haven’t got a dab radio in truck. I had it on sky go but my cradle just broke. Sky commentary isn’t great, talk sport is bad also. I miss listening to Henry Blowfish . 

Blowers was always good 🙂 Bit of TMS on R4 was quite relaxing 🙂 

1 minute ago, jonnyswamp said:

Have removed the old bird box and put up a new one, drank 3 cups of tea and had a bacon sandwich

Now waiting for the 2nd house battery to fully charge so I can take both back to boat, refit and bring the starter battery home for a top up

Good work. You've certainly been more productive than standing around on a field all day wearing white trousers...

On 1/22/2021 at 1:36 PM, Andy135 said:

Even 5 minutes seems too long to me 😴

5 minutes is 5 minutes tooooo long. I think that I would prefer to watch/listen to something far more exciting like synchronous swimming or perhaps spaghetti basket weaving!!! Geoff. ☺️