Apache

Andy135

24 minutes ago, Anthony Simmons said:

hi what is the price of your boat?cheers.👍

Hi there Anthony. Welcome to Offshore Outlaws! Did Wayne send you here by any chance?

Some info about the boat:

• Full service history and I'm the second owner from new.
  • Factory fitted Suzuki DF80 outboard - this is the largest horsepower outboard for the hull design.
  • She has nearly every factory extra added (stainless rails, stainless bait table, stainless boarding ladder, towing eyes for water toys, rod racks, stainless nav light arch, rear bench seat, seat cushions (unused); in fact all bar the auxiliary engine mount) and sits on her own trailer.
  • Comes with an Elite Ti-7 plotter/fishfinder, with a full UK C-Map chart and a TotalScan side-scan/down-scan transducer.
  • Fixed VHF which connects via NMEA0183 to the plotter to enable GPS location for DSC messaging/emergencies.
  • Twin batteries, with charging managed by a Blue Sea charge controller, with a 1-2-OFF battery switch.
  • 5kg bruce anchor, 5m of chain and 70m of octoplait anchor rode.
  • Twin 30 litre fuel tanks and one 25 litre fuel tank, all with Suzuki dry-break fuel line connectors.

Her last service was in May 2020 and she had 97 hours and 15 minutes recorded. This will have increased since then but not significantly. She's in the same club that Wayne keeps his boat in, in Portsmouth, and is available for inspection and sea trials.

I've not advertised her for sale anywhere yet but I'd be looking for somewhere in the region of £14k.

28 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

That’s because he never took it out, apart from to take photos of scrap metal. 

But at least I did take it out...

#marinaqueen

#pontoondolly

#howmanyotheroldjokescanirecycle?

#justlikeoldtimes

4 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

But at least I did take it out...

#marinaqueen

#pontoondolly

#howmanyotheroldjokescanirecycle?

#justlikeoldtimes

Look just because our humour is too high brow for you to understand, there’s no need to go all #imagingeralien on us.