RIP Prince Phillip

Andy135

In my own opinion I would rate Prince Philip as one of the best "royals" 10/10. He carried out his various duties extremely well and I think it a bit sad that he did not quite make his century. RIP Prince Philip, bon voyage. Geoff.

Just now, Geoff said:

In my own opinion I would rate Prince Philip as one of the best "royals" 10/10. He carried out his various duties extremely well and I think it a bit sad that he did not quite make his century. RIP Prince Philip, bon voyage. Geoff.

He did it all as a naval officer who was distinguished and mentioned in dispatches, leading men etc and gave it all up for the Queen. No mean feat in the 1950s.... 

Outspoken yes but looking at his background and what he’d been through he did a lot to help a lot of people RIP

1 hour ago, DINOBOY said:

Proper wrongun in his day lol he said it as it was, 99 and out not a bad innings but when the hardest thing you do is wipe your arse you gonna live that long 😂

I did wonder if he'd made it to 100 would he have got a letter from the Queen...

If it has got four legs and it is not a chair, if it has got two wings and it flies but is not an aeroplane, and if it swims and it is not a submarine, the Cantonese will eat it.

I recon that’s one of his best. 

Love that one. I also found some of his gaffs amusing. In an interview about football fans on a radio interview I heard him mux his wirds up when he referred to 

"hocker sooligans". Geoff.

RIP Prince Phillip

A royal who saw active service defending this land and her allies

A man who invested in youth with the Duke of Edinburgh awards

A man who saw the value of nature and the countryside and worked towards educating the need and value of such

The only Royal who said what he thought......

Irrelevant? Hardly