New TV

Saintly Fish

42 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Does the curve give the Samsung a better viewing angle? I’ve read that their down fall (the flat screens) is that Samsung pixilate a fair bit when watched from a side angle. 

I get zero pixilation mate, fantastic telly I can’t rate it enough. 

My TV is on a wall bracket that moves, so I can turn the TV left to right and a bit of tilt as well 🙂 

Its a Hisense TV, 55 inch cost about £400 built in wifi receiver as well Netflix option etc. It’s a nice TV, good picture, HDTV inside so plug in aerial and off it goes. Got it from AO next day delivery happy days 🙂 

14 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

Does the curve give the Samsung a better viewing angle? I’ve read that their down fall (the flat screens) is that Samsung pixilate a fair bit when watched from a side angle. 

We have a curved screen Samsung 55".  Great for the corner position and does indeed improve the viewing angle.

15 hours ago, Saintly Fish said:

No pixels with a projector Neil - view from any angle that you have line of sight from the screen!!! Geoff. ☺️

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Saintly Fish said:

It’s back in the box until the loft room is completed. I’m back to the wireless.

I guess all the shops in Southampton have butter proof anti vandalism shutters on them so you can’t even go down the high street and watch it. 

8 minutes ago, JonC said:

I guess all the shops in Southampton have butter proof anti vandalism shutters on them so you can’t even go down the high street and watch it. 

I can go look through the neighbours lounge window. 

4 minutes ago, captin slows old outlaw said:

funny hand shakes , brown papper bag stufed with money.  cort orders ect  are you shore you didnot wright the script for east enders or dell boy or even minder

If only Pete.