Hi from "zummerzet"

Manicdev

Welcome to Offshore Outlaws! I recognise your name from the dark side, but we won't hold it against you 🤣. You'll find the Outlaws a relaxed place to share advice and banter. We're not too serious on here, but there is also some great knowledge to be had from the members.

What sort of fishing are you into? If you have a boat, post some pics on the "Show us yer boat" thread. If you're a stinky bait angler there's even a section for that here too. 😉

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers guy's, I joined and never saved the site to "somewhere I can see it".......so therefore forgot about it........Hahahaha......😁😁 (been busy with my new business also Hahaha).

Thank's for the warm welcome and i will get around to putting up a few pics soon 👍

Thank's bud, and yes the business is moving as covid hasn't affected it really, it's mainly online 🙂

Just gone through the "your own boat pics" thread........don't think i'll post my baby on there, tooooo many really nice one's that would put mine to shame Hahahahahaha.

Mine still needs some work, I got it to the "now I can fish off it" stage and just use it now 😁

I will get around to finishing it.......one day lol.

2 hours ago, Manicdev said:

Thank's bud, and yes the business is moving as covid hasn't affected it really, it's mainly online 🙂

Just gone through the "your own boat pics" thread........don't think i'll post my baby on there, tooooo many really nice one's that would put mine to shame Hahahahahaha.

Mine still needs some work, I got it to the "now I can fish off it" stage and just use it now 😁

I will get around to finishing it.......one day lol.

i know that felling

• 1 month later...