Hello all, just been invited to this lovely boat site

fishybuisness

Hi all. Thanks for the invite and hopefully i can contribute a bit on here.

I spend most of my spare time on chesil and have a nice little boat in Torquay (675 pilothouse) called gadget that i get out on a couple of times a month. I mostly focus on spj and lead heads and try not to fish with the flying collar setup too much.

Over the years i have dropped gear size dramatically and the sport gets better and better every time. 

having a blue take on my spj rod 50-150g was quite fun couple of weeks back. Fishing with light gear and some good double fig fish is such a great experience and wonder why anyone would want to fish winch style of the yesteryears.

if anyones on here from the torbay area and fancy hooking up for a session let me know 

Also if any mods on here can adjust the photo size able to be uploaded that would be great as none of my pics are under the size limit 

cheers all

Welcome Dave. Torquay is a lovely spot. I heard they've been seeing tuna off Berry Head for a few seasons now. Bet they go well!

I just responded to your other post about file sizes. The quick answer is that there's a really good reason for keeping the size limit smaller - we can avoid the need for advertising! If you reduce the file size on your phone or camera settings you'll be able to post no problem. Alternatively some members use file sharing sites like Imgur or Flickr. 👍

Welcome 🙂 

I think that Ian ( @GPSguru) is perhaps the most local. Last seen heading the horizon on his rib to pull in big pollack off the wrecks 🙂 

Im more of a smelly baits person for sharks, lures are used to catch bait…. 😆😆😆

9 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Welcome to the Outlaws Dave. Look forward to reading any catch reports (beach or boat). 
Show us your boat please!! 👍🏻

Exactly what I said. 

9 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Kinda, I just re hashed it. Bit like you stealing magazine photos and passing them off as your own work. 

I never at any point claimed those photos were taken by me, I was just giving an overview of the area. 

9 minutes ago, JonC said:

I never at any point claimed those photos were taken by me, I was just giving an overview of the area. 

Ahhhh, but you never said that they weren’t either…. 
Anyways, stop trashing another mans thread. 

wellcome . nice to see a new face on here looking forward to hereing about your addventurs, you will get your legg pulled on here but when it comes to help about boats , fishing, ect , you will be have some very good help .

all idears are wellcome on here even the silly ones