Chuck Norris Facts

Odyssey

• Odyssey changed the title to Chuck Norris Facts

I heard that Chuck Norris once hit a guy so hard that his grandchildren were born bruised

Death once had a near Chuck Norris experience!

When Chuck Norris goes out, the covid virus wears a mask.

4 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

Chuck Norris jokes! Now there's a blast from the past 🤣

These are real facts I’ll have you know! 

Chuck Norris is such a legend that Ghosts sit around campfires and tell Chuck Norris stories 

3 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

Not factual, not even close,  Norris was born 10 March 1940 in Ryan Oklahoma, and is now 81 years old .............🙄

Never let the facts get in the way of a good gag. Let's face it, I don't have red hair but that doesn't stop us from laughing about me as a ginge 👨‍🦰

7 hours ago, Andy135 said:

Never let the facts get in the way of a good gag. Let's face it, I don't have red hair but that doesn't stop us from laughing about me as a ginge 👨‍🦰

Chuck Norris has a secret nephew. He has ginger hair as a family trait but he’s a techy nerd who only catches dogfish so they’ve not spoken in years….. @Andy135

Chuck Norris had a son. He was raised in IOW, but the fish were too scared of him and all swam away so the U.K. government sent him to Australia. He now wrestles kangaroos in the bush, drags sharks ashore with his bare hands and out fishes any Poms he meets. He lives under cover but rumour has his name is…. Jon Da Pom 😮😮😮 ( @JDP)

The fish still haven’t come back fully as they are too scared so the U.K. blame it on over fishing to protect Jons identity 

Edited by Odyssey
Chuck Norris Edited this thread, it was too epic for normal people so he toned it down

57 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

Chuck Norris has a secret nephew. He has ginger hair as a family trait but he’s a techy nerd who only catches dogfish so they’ve not spoken in years….. @Andy135

Chuck Norris had a son. He was raised in IOW, but the fish were too scared of him and all swam away so the U.K. government sent him to Australia. He now wrestles kangaroos in the bush, drags sharks ashore with his bare hands and out fishes any Poms he meets. He lives under cover but rumour has his name is…. Jon Da Pom 😮😮😮 ( @JDP)

The fish still haven’t come back fully as they are too scared so the U.K. blame it on over fishing to protect Jons identity 

It appears there may be hope for you yet Luke!

It's a little known fact that Chuck Norris has Welsh ancestors. One of his descendents is known for swimming naked out into the Celtic Deeps, towing a sack of fish guts in his teeth. They say he does it to wrestle sharks with his bare hands, but I reckon he just likes the smell of chum. @Odyssey

23 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

It's a little known fact that Chuck Norris has Welsh ancestors. One of his descendents is known for swimming naked out into the Celtic Deeps, towing a sack of fish guts in his teeth. They say he does it to wrestle sharks with his bare hands, but I reckon he just likes the smell of chum. @Odyssey

You’ve met @headlight then? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

4 hours ago, Odyssey said:

BEATS  your egg joke hands down. Geoff..:classic_wink: