Jump to content

club boat trip


 Share

Recommended Posts

Good post Pete! 
 

It’s a new part of the world for me so keen to hear what you pros are doing 🙂 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Odyssey said:

Good post Pete! 
 

It’s a new part of the world for me so keen to hear what you pros are doing 🙂 

me a pro ha ha i am just an ammeter compared to the others unfortunately @JonCcannot make it , he is a pro

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, captin slows old outlaw said:

@JonCcannot make it , he is a pro

Pro ! , I heard he was a jiggalo of the rent boy variety 😂🤣😂😇

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, captin slows old outlaw said:

well not long for the club boat trip, i am getting existed ,

any news about what to fish for , do we knead to bring our own bait as i wont to pack my tackle  box.(and you know i just like playing with my tackle box)

I wood suggest a big box of squid, put it in your bag now so it’s all ready for the day 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, GPSguru said:

Pro ! , I heard he was a jiggalo of the rent boy variety 😂🤣😂😇

Last weekend I gave you a chance to prove your worth, to validate your username. 
Fortunately for me there was a club hammer swinging diesel train fighter by the name of @suzook12on hand to save the day.

I guess some things just can’t be Googled 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🤣🤣

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, JonC said:

Last weekend I gave you a chance to prove your worth, to validate your username. 
Fortunately for me there was a club hammer swinging diesel train fighter by the name of @suzook12on hand to save the day.

I guess some things just can’t be Googled 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🤣🤣

If you get substandard kit, then you must accept substandard results. 🙄

Edited by GPSguru
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, GPSguru said:

If you but substandard kit, then you must accept substandard results. 🙄

Nonetheless the other guy knew exactly what to do. 
Shall I speak to someone from admin to revise your username? 

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have spoken to Ryan the skipper. He said if you all want to bring your own frozen squid and mackerel etc he will pick up 2lb of rag worm for the plaice fishing. 
apparently there are some nice plaice about still and the whiting are starting to show.  

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

I have spoken to Ryan the skipper. He said if you all want to bring your own frozen squid and mackerel etc he will pick up 2lb of rag worm for the plaice fishing. 
apparently there are some nice plaice about still and the whiting are starting to show.  

thank you for the info

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Can we task someone local to get squid enough for all of us, think the truck might get a bit "fragrant" by time we get there, tho I could bring some norfolk blacks relatively easily

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can get an order from online baits delivered to my house for 10kg. That’d last all of us and it’s about £65 all in? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, suzook12 said:

Can we task someone local to get squid enough for all of us, think the truck might get a bit "fragrant" by time we get there, tho I could bring some norfolk blacks relatively easily

Your truck will get fragrant whether or not there are any squid on board...

#justsaying

😝

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Odyssey said:

I can get an order from online baits delivered to my house for 10kg. That’d last all of us and it’s about £65 all in? 

I'm in 👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...