Merchandise supplier

Saintly Fish

5 minutes ago, suzook12 said:

That's why I gave the brand. Can't remember what I paid for my fruit of the loom polo's, but used both before and if anything, uneek just about edges it, that's in my opinion of course

Fruit of the loom are poor. Gildan is what we use at the mo, and are proving very robust. 

Just now, Saintly Fish said:

Fruit of the loom are poor. Gildan is what we use at the mo, and are proving very robust. 

Used their sweats/hoodies, not their tees. FOL have to be genuine which is prob key to all of them, mine have lasted quite well, but I have uneek polos that have lasted for years, some well over 10 years, extremely hard wearing,

31 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Thats under £10 per polo inc vat, sorry Steve but for that money the quality of the garment won't be all that. 
Bring one with you Saturday, I'd like to take a look. 

We have Uneek clothing for our company stuff and its actually ok

1 hour ago, suzook12 said:

FFS Neil- It's all feckin work wear!!

All clothes are disposable

And they will all pretty much supply the same garments, you just need to specify

Most are probably made in the same chinese sweat shops as each other as well

🎣🎣🎣🎣

For fishing gear i want the cheapest - (unless its functional jackets/smocks) - i'm only going to be wiping squid guts on it!

not so bothered about it lasting - its going to get abused, washed on a hot wash many times etc

obviously dont want it threadbare or see through (for the benefit of the crew) - im also happy with screen printed over embroidered if it keeps the costs down 

for me - as long as its good value - it doesnt have to be "the best"

12 hours ago, suzook12 said:

And you will see the link I gave ya, they do Gildan as well

Ive just had a chat with the guy, seems a good guy with no minimum order requirement. I will be dropping him an email later, to which he will send prices! Well done Steve👍🏻

44 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

Ive just had a chat with the guy, seems a good guy with no minimum order requirement. I will be dropping him an email later, to which he will send prices! Well done Steve👍🏻

If you use him, if needed I can always do a collect and post, although I would imagine he is reasonable on that front too.

So we will be going with @suzook12's suggested supplier. A very nice chap who will do Gildan hoodies (the same as we have now) for a very reasonable £35 inc vat and p&p. That's a saving of £13 per item. 
He will do single items, but if we order more he'd prefer it. Can't say fairer than that I reckon. 
So, @jonnyswamp as soon as I get the art work set up I can order your hoodie. 

14 minutes ago, Saintly Fish said:

So we will be going with @suzook12's suggested supplier. A very nice chap who will do Gildan hoodies (the same as we have now) for a very reasonable £35 inc vat and p&p. That's a saving of £13 per item. 
He will do single items, but if we order more he'd prefer it. Can't say fairer than that I reckon. 
So, @jonnyswamp as soon as I get the art work set up I can order your hoodie. 

Get in! That's a great result. Let me know if you need another copy of the logo file. Can't remember if the last supplier cocked up the logo wave or if it was missing from the file.

19 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Personally, I think names/boat names are a great touch and am happy to pay a little extra for it. Any way my boat name is on all your merchandise so there!!! Geoff.😜

But you don't wear hoodies without lapels anyway.