Arrrr

Captain Sensible

Evenin' O ye offshore outlaws Iz reckoning deep down we to be pirates true 🏴‍☠️

So come one 'n all ye scurvy dogs 'n merrymen wha' be yer pirate name

Sealegs O’Growley

Above is my roundabout way of saying hello. was thinking about a profile name, got lost in pirate names and here we are.

Strikeliner just acquired fish out of Essex, have a liking for anti-establishment glad to have found you, I’m on a global fishy forum but this seems like a breath of fresh air 

A9B1864D-039D-48EE-8457-809BE25E24F1.jpeg

9 minutes ago, JonC said:

I didn’t think I’d ever have to go full Nick with the moderation on this section but hey ho. 

@Andy135how do I do the locking thing? I’m not great at all this!

I'll have to code the ability to give two reactions cos right now I'm torn between the rolling on the floor laughing emoji and the optimistic one. 🤣🌈

6 minutes ago, Andy135 said:

I'll have to code the ability to give two reactions cos right now I'm torn between the rolling on the floor laughing emoji and the optimistic one. 🤣🌈

Yeah let’s do some coding. I’m right up for that

16 hours ago, Andy135 said:

Nerdy emoticon As you know it is easy to put more that one emoji in Face with medical mask emoticon Vomiting emoticon Loudly crying emoticon but it is long winded so coding in the ability and enlarging the choice of emojis would be a good thing which will please simple minds like mine Party emoticon

Edited by Maverick